Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Now that the triple take is ground loot again its seems to be the goto gun in Apex for a lot of ppl

Got to P3 yesterday but lost a few quick ones and that -36 a game brought me right back to P4 lol

I been feasting with the Bocek though **** is fun to use
Did you get my friend request? I’m on PS5 so it wouldn’t come thru as a request on Xbox. I’m at Gold 2, need maybe one positive match to hit Gold 1. Haven’t played too much in the last few days though.

Almost hit Onyx in my solo/duo controller queue yesterday but right before I did I got stuck with trash teammates and lost 2 games. Didn’t even do terrible and I lost half my D6 rank. Smh

Did you get my friend request? I’m on PS5 so it wouldn’t come thru as a request on Xbox. I’m at Gold 2, need maybe one positive match to hit Gold 1. Haven’t played too much in the last few days though.

i believe so fam

i do remember seeing a FR pop up and me accepting it

ever see me on feel free to join lobby or just PM in here

this been my goto game so i am always on when not working

Smh yall made me hop off Lawn Mowing simulator just to read this confusing debate? Let me get back on and take care of my grass.
lawn.gif

Damn it's going to be on Gamepass plus VR? Will check it out. I think own each game split up on different platforms.

Make sure to max out live gold first

They really shut down the 360 H3 servers... This company sucks for real. Zero respect.

Had a hard time adjusting to Halo 3 MCC at first. XB1 controller/60 FPS made it play like a completely different game.

No looking back now, especially since the 360 version had such a low player base.

Good with GPU until June 2023.

Still don't have great need for the games, but they've been really helpful as far as Microsoft Rewards and punchcards.

Back
Top Bottom