• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
FJZXGczVIAQxpNX

Until this transaction closes, Activision Blizzard and Microsoft Gaming will continue to operate independently. Once the deal is complete, the Activision Blizzard business will report to me as CEO, Microsoft Gaming.

Yeah I just read that the deal isn’t expected to be finalized until mid 2023.

Modern Warfare 2 (2022) still coming to PS5 :smokin

FJZXGczVIAQxpNX

This seems like Activision will be rolled right into the Gaming division, while Zenimax will remain a separate publisher

Damn that's a hell of a move by Microsoft.

I don't know why they just don't by Sony outright at this point lol. Not sure but I thought it was said Sony is losing on all their departments, except for Playstation which is still lucrative for them but again I'm not sure though on that.

I mean honestly I don't even know if COD is still the money maker it once was so not sure if this deal will payoff for them.

Think it just means it comes to gamepass on day 1 and timed DLC to Xbox first.

Give me a Sekiro sequel you cowards
Such a dope game but my god that was hard.
I have all achievements completed on Dark Souls 1 but nothing pained me like Isshin The Sword Saint.

To be honest, I am laughing about it for some internet jokes but I don't really care.

I don't buy Activision Blizzard games that much. The last two I bought over the past few years are Modern Warfare 2019, and Destiny 2. (Gave them away soon after)

Before that, it was Advanced Warfare, and Infinite Warfare on clearance to play the campaign.

I'm hoping MS lets some of those teams make some new IPs.

New IPs or possibly make sequels to some of their dead IPs is the move. COD is cool but yea, it ain’t the dominator it once was. Sure it always tops the NPD charts but there’s other options out there now.

As far as them buying Sony, is that possible? I thought Japan got some laws in place that prevents that from happening. I know they tried to buy Nintendo and that **** was shot down immediately :lol:

Damn that's a hell of a move by Microsoft.

I don't know why they just don't by Sony outright at this point lol. Not sure but I thought it was said Sony is losing on all their departments, except for Playstation which is still lucrative for them but again I'm not sure though on that.

I mean honestly I don't even know if COD is still the money maker it once was so not sure if this deal will payoff for them.

Think it just means it comes to gamepass on day 1 and timed DLC to Xbox first.
This is the same type of talk with Sony losing money in their film division and ppl saying why wont Disney just buy Sony.

W/e it is something to do with how Sony in Japan does business and reasons for not selling off departments or that they simply can't.

Its why they became so open to work with Disney/Marvel. Might see a change in video game publishing as well.

If it wasn't that way Sony wouldn't have the same look or exist as it still does now.

Will be interesting what IP takes top priority in a year where COD or Halo might release.

With FB and Amazon entering gaming, and MS still being the third-biggest publisher behind Sony and Tencent after this, I dunno how you can justify killing the deal

If you kill it, MS is gonna throw and fit every time Sony and Tencent make an acquisition

Plus, it is not just COD that is driving the valuation so high. It is the mobile stuff too.

At worst I think they ask MS to sell off part of the Activision Blizzard

But on CNBC I heard if it doesn't go through that MS would only have to pay Activision $3 billion.

So if they have to walk away from this, they will probably go nuts trying to expand in a different way.

Nothing spectacular but it always feels good to team wipe in Apex

Dont even think my random teammate was helping like at all. I see him shoot but thats before my swarm knocks someone down

Bought Gun Valkyrie today. Was given to me from a friend back when I was in the 5th grade. Pretty fun but absolutely had no idea where to go.

Definitely giving it another chance now.

Also hope this means we get Diablo on Gamepass. Didn’t want to buy D2 remastered but will definitely play if that’s the case.

I wonder if they gonna wait for the deal to be finalized before putting those games on Game Pass. I would like to check out Crash 4 and the THPS games.

At first I was cracking up at him shooting random Pokémon and then quickly was blown away as the video progressed :pimp: :wow:

Back
Top Bottom