Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Destiny make too much money and have too big of a fan base. It’s gonna be here for a while.

Sony just wanted to have their name in the headlines. I don't think anybody on this side would care if they make Destiny exclusive to Playstation.

Apparently the deal has been in discussions for about 5-6 months. NT may not care but there are a lot of people on both PS/Xbox that still care. It doesn’t matter though, Sony already said Bungie will decide where they publish in which Bungie says their games will remain multiplatform. Shouldn’t really make a difference for most gamers.

MS owns Halo as a title right? This doesn’t affect anything regarding halo? Even the ones Bungie made?

Yeah Halo is owned by Xbox Games Studios after Bungie sold it to them. They no longer have anything to do with the game. Everything being developed now is 343.

Just finished doing the ranking matches for Halo Infinite and got placed in Gold Tier 2. I usually hop on around 6pm central time if anybody wants to run a few games.

finally down to P2 in apex around 6427 in RP.. was cooking last night

highest i been so far solo

really want diamond before szn ends for the damn trail

i think the raids is what made me get away from Destiny early on

correct me if i am wrong that WAS the only way to get better equipment for PVP right ?

i hate farming and i hate going against non humans

my lone clip from when i did play

correct me if i am wrong that WAS the only way to get better equipment for PVP right ?

PvP is *** right now. Witch Queen is hopefully making changes to bring it back.
Iron Banner is seasonal but has always been an alternative I think?

Alright time for me to get a monitor but I want to be able to use it for WFH too. Any recommendations?

That was a good way to get some of the best gear, but there were definitely other sources

It's even easier to get meta weapons in D2 because Bungie made a conscious effort to ensure that the raid weapons weren't too OP in PvP (with a couple exceptions)

Last edited:
953FE1F0-9D47-433F-AFFD-B79F359909F9.jpeg

What is your budget and what do you care about? 4k, FPS, or both?
Maybe around 4-5. I found the BenQ EX2780 and that seems pretty nice and within budget. I care more about FPS so probably gonna stick with 1440 unless there’s something with 4K that is amazing and within budget.

Maybe around 4-5. I found the BenQ EX2780 and that seems pretty nice and within budget. I care more about FPS so probably gonna stick with 1440 unless there’s something with 4K that is amazing and within budget.

You don’t need 4k unless your on a PC, look at some LG ultra gear 1440p monitors. You get a 4k if its hdmi 2.1 which is wildly expensive and still hard to get..

BenQ is the workhorse.. LG is pretty good right now though, do some research though a lot of sites have some really good reviews when it comes to monitors

Man I'm stoked to play Dying Light 2 tomorrow, the original was a really fun experience.
There's apparently a bug with co-op that can corrupt your savefiles so for now people should hold off on co-op, the devs did say there would be a day 1 patch.

Back
Top Bottom