• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Some dudes to way overboard.

I only bought the battle pass. And I got enough coins in that battle pass to buy another battle pass when I need to :lol:
The only reason I can respect it is because he doesn’t really go out out, like if he only drinks socially which is like once or twice a month, doesn’t smoke or have a significant other. So I understand him having money to spend at his leisure while I spend mine on dumb ish

My boy says the same thing then tells me about all the microtransactions he does as well, I think I’m saving money
they’re all cosmetics. Nothing is pay to win. I know people with 100s of hours and not one dime spent.

🧐

5E09965C-A01B-4EF8-9B7B-2A17F497CB95.jpeg

Discord coming to Xbox insiders today. I assume it’ll come to PlayStation too since they announced a partnership a while back. Cross talk between consoles is gonna be dope!

was P1 yesterday and my homie was D4

we got put into Pred lobbies and well yea that was not fun LOL

#129 Pred straight crushed me with quickness before i even reacted was pretty funny

My and my boy got 1 shot headshot by a Kraber back to back thru purple shields and full health.

For a second I thought dude was hacking cause both shots he took on us were his first shots he took and both hit for headshot. Not to mention we were both moving when we got hit.

But upon spectating he was just a lucky MnK player :smh:

was P1 yesterday and my homie was D4

we got put into Pred lobbies and well yea that was not fun LOL

#129 Pred straight crushed me with quickness before i even reacted was pretty funny
My boy basically goes back and forth between P1 and D4 everyday now. One of his matches he was killed by the #3 Pred, I think his name is something with “enemy” in it. He also got smacked by Apryze, who just joined NRG :lol:

yaa those lobbies different man

its night and day between Gold - Plat - Diamond

can tell difference right off rip 1st fight

i am just trying to hit d4 for the trail before season ends so i can take a break

Also if anyone uses game pass

Bassmaster Fishing 2022 is probably the most realistic fishing game i have played

can have you and all your buddies in different boats fishing at same lake next to eachother

I don’t think I’m hitting Diamond on PC at all. I think I’m just gonna be have to settle for being a Gold/Plat player 😢

As Dusk Falls is getting really good scores..

9s across the board it seems... might have to check it out.

Started Over The Weekend. Dont Love The Animation But The Story Is Great So Far.

Also Enjoy The Wrap Up After Each Chapter Showing Me How Different The Outcome Could Be Based On My Decisions.

I don’t think I’m hitting Diamond on PC at all. I think I’m just gonna be have to settle for being a Gold/Plat player 😢
Just keep hacking at it bro.

I’m probably finishing Plat 4 this season, but I can feel my shot getting better every week. I laid out a whole team of PC players yesterday and it felt :pimp:

Also, Plat is currently the new diamond tbh

I finished Plat 2 in Season 12 one split and I don’t even remember really trying all that hard. Granted those were console lobbies , but still.

Season 13 and the ALGS and new legends has made this game wildly sweaty.

Has anyone gotten the new numbers for the rank distribution for S13 split 2?

Homie, don’t kid yourself.

Diamond is diamond and platinum is platinum
:rofl:

When like 90%+ of the player base was stuck Gold 2 and below Split 1 of S13, you’re gonna look at me with a straight face and say that? Changing 10RP buy in isn’t going to fix this whole thing.

Dudes in diamond 4 matching the #3 ranked pred? Clearly that isn’t fully fixed which is why I asked what the rank distributions were this split.

God bless quick resume and smart delivery. Watched my friend spend way too much time trying to get a next gen version of a ps4 game running on his PS5 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom