Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Wow, Series S is a deal. $299 + games pass sub, and they'll probably throw in a month or two free with the box.

If I was still console gaming and not on PC, this would be my buy.

I guess my thing is how does console scale with 1440p, unless you're playing on a monitor. or do TVs run 1440p native?

Im reading that games are going to be $70?
Dayyyaam

depends on publisher i guess

CDPR has said it wont go 70 (for now)

I get it because of inflation and game development getting up there with movies.

People wages aint keeping up tho.
Lets see if they discount the digital versions..
the second part of ur post
is the exact eason why i dont agree with the first part
mind u i can afford them
but it comes a point in time
where some things dont be worth it anymore

Wonder how they're going to determine who they're going to "lease" their systems to. Wonder when they'll start pre-orders as well since all of the info is out now.

Big backlog=ability to wait for price cuts

I rarely buy games at release date unless I want to compete online while the popularity is up. Almost every game that I've bought in the last 3 year have been below $25.

I get it because of inflation and game development getting up there with movies.

People wages aint keeping up tho.
Lets see if they discount the digital versions..

microtransactions should've covered that difference tbh.

sheep
yall some sheep
paying $70 for this bs
aint gonna be me
i can tell u that
So do you think that no video game is worth more than $60 at all?
Should developers focus on smaller titles with lower budgets in order to keep the production cost down?

People want these astronomical experiences that have longer gameplay, bigger worlds etc. but don't want to pay for it. You got dudes out here dropping 200+ hours in BotW and expect the sequel to deliver even more but don't want to pay for it.

I understand people not wanting to pay more, hell I don't think anybody wants to pay more but I was already expecting it. I was expecting with PS4/X1. Personally, I'm just going to be more selective on what I purchase day one. I don't even have the time life I used to.

They need to add the DLC content already with that $70 game.
How does that help with development costs of the base game? DLC has production costs too. Maybe I'm looking at this wrong but I don't understand how people expect to pay the same price for a product in 2020 that they payed in 2000 even though it costs a lot more to produce today. We don't pay the same price to go the movies as we used to :lol

So do you think that no video game is worth more than $60 at all?
Should developers focus on smaller titles with lower budgets in order to keep the production cost down?

People want these astronomical experiences that have longer gameplay, bigger worlds etc. but don't want to pay for it. You got dudes out here dropping 200+ hours in BotW and expect the sequel to deliver even more but don't want to pay for it.

I understand people not wanting to pay more, hell I don't think anybody wants to pay more but I was already expecting it. I was expecting with PS4/X1. Personally, I'm just going to be more selective on what I purchase day one. I don't even have the time life I used to.
man miss me with all this mumbo jumbo bs
they can do the same with a $60 game vs a $70 game
madden aint gonna get any better when they start charging $70 for it
dont fall for the okie doke

man miss me with all this mumbo jumbo bs
they can do the same with a $60 game vs a $70 game
madden aint gonna get any better when they start charging $70 for it
dont fall for the okie doke
You know damn well I ain't talking about Madden :rofl:

We payed $70 for Super Mario 64 when it dropped.

Back
Top Bottom