• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Tech-Specs-1.jpg

Yeah after looking at it I’ll buy an X instead of an S. Now I just have to hope GameStop doesn’t go out of business anytime soon

series S will be copped
I wouldn't honestly because once the games get " more advance", that system is going to get the short-end of the stick graphically(textures, rendering power, bandwidth limits. GPU limits, etc). Unless you're casual and isn't really critical about those kind of things.

getting the series x for gamepass only. wish microsoft would invest in games again.
They acquired quite a few studios recently but they obviously need time to make games. For me, I wish they’d make sequels to Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey. I love the OG Gears trilogy but I don’t know what they can do with the series to make me interested again. Sucks because I want to enjoy it again.

Welp it's set in stone. I will be taking my gaming talents to the Xbox Series S. Going full digital seems like a smart thing to do especially when I limit myself to certain games.
Gaming list:
NBA 2K
Madden
GTA
Assassins Creed
Watch Dogs

Might throw a few more titles in there as time goes by, but those are the main games/series that I rock with on a regular basis.

I’m still rocking my 500gb launch Xbox one and I’ve never had an issue with storage. Do people really keep every game they’ve ever played downloaded? At most I maybe have 3-4 games installed
It depends on what kind of gamer you are. I stuck with my original Xbox One, but had to constantly reinstall games that I thought I was done with, but truly wasn't. I'm talking from an online competitive gamer perspective that mixes in a few story based games. 2k, GTA:O (this game alone takes up too much space), Madden, Fortnite, PUBG, Mortal Kombat, CoD etc.

why are they comparing a xbox series s and a xbone s
wouldnt it be better to compare the xbone x and series s
Their marketing is basically...

Xbox One X ---> Series X

Xbox One S ---> Series S

Even if the Series S is more powerful than the Xbox One X, it seems they want to push the value of it.

It depends on what kind of gamer you are. I stuck with my original Xbox One, but had to constantly reinstall games that I thought I was done with, but truly wasn't. I'm talking from an online competitive gamer perspective that mixes in a few story based games. 2k, GTA:O (this game alone takes up too much space), Madden, Fortnite, PUBG, Mortal Kombat, CoD etc.
i got the 1tb
and been fine
i have bioshock remastered collection digital
fallout 4 with all dlc digital
gears 4 digital
cod: blops 3 digital
gears ultimate edition
along with gears 1 2 3 and judgement digital
halo mcc digital
killer instinct all dlc of course digital
still have space

Back