• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Ol Walsh wasn’t even top tier individual player in H3

I caught the tail end of the throwback match on the Pit and seen him spraying his BR everywhere. Was surprised he wasn’t getting absolutely dogged in the first match but I doubt anyone was taking that stuff serous at all. :lol:

Yeah once Halo 3 took away the button glitches he took a dive after.

Still was a God on Halo 2 though.

Idk if it’s because I’ve been playing Apex consistently for 2+ years but COD feels so slow to me. It’s weird because I remember before Apex, every FPS that wasn’t COD felt extremely slow to me.

Am I’m trippin’?

Idk if it’s because I’ve been playing Apex consistently for 2+ years but COD feels so slow to me. It’s weird because I remember before Apex, every FPS that wasn’t COD felt extremely slow to me.

Am I’m trippin’?

this years COD is much slower than recent years no doubt

i normally rush in every COD game and thats what i noticed right off rip

but no doubt Apex has us feeling some way lol that movement system is unmatched atm.. Best movement in any game IMO

Who in here wanna explain to me that as I give infinite another go, I’m 3 matches into my rank placement and I’m playing in 100% Diamond lobbies? And no, my games have not been strong. I haven’t touched this game in months. I should be easing back into it in like gold lobbies MAYBE plat lobbies.

Just got wrecked by a Diamond 6 player as I’m unranked af sitting here thinking “there’s no way these kids are unranked”

Every time I give this game a try it just boggles my mind the new bs I come across. :smh:

Who in here wanna explain to me that as I give infinite another go, I’m 3 matches into my rank placement and I’m playing in 100% Diamond lobbies? And no, my games have not been strong. I haven’t touched this game in months. I should be easing back into it in like gold lobbies MAYBE plat lobbies.

Just got wrecked by a Diamond 6 player as I’m unranked af sitting here thinking “there’s no way these kids are unranked”

Every time I give this game a try it just boggles my mind the new bs I come across. :smh:
The player base for ranked is like 50 guys probably

Boggles my mind why they can't just go back to the Halo 3 rank style of 1-50.

I hate the stupid seasonal rank crap. What's the point of getting a high rank if it's just going to be reset.

Boggles my mind why they can't just go back to the Halo 3 rank style of 1-50.

I hate the stupid seasonal rank crap. What's the point of getting a high rank if it's just going to be reset.
They want to make sure you come back every season to hit that max rank. Apex does this very well . So well that they reset your rank mid season :lol:

Lol maaan its better than 5th party KC at least

But curious to see how ranked SP plays now with the quicker closing circle
True. KC was pretty bad with the 3rd partying this split. I believe new map should drop next season though :smokin

Yessir that new map looks interesting for sure been watching ton of leaks for it

Also Olympus after dark coming for halloween

Pizzo are there any care package / loot on the ground changes for this split? Or is that only on season change?

Pizzo are there any care package / loot on the ground changes for this split? Or is that only on season change?
i remember reading patch notes about Crafting rotation

*RE-45 & Devotion back to floor
P2020 and havoc added to crafter

mind is alil foggy right now so cant remember if its for split or start of szn 15

Having trouble getting going on Saints Row even though it was bought a month ago or whatever

Having trouble getting going on Saints Row even though it was bought a month ago or whatever
Fan of the series and I'm enjoying it so far except for the way they set up the main story missions. I should be able to drive to them not go through the phone and activate it. I get sucked into just doing the collectibles for sections on the map and that's what I used to do at the end not this early in game lol

I 100% Couldnt. Simply don’t have the time
I think you had even more games played than I did on Halo 3, and I felt I played an obscene amount throughout 2007-2013

08A9A8E3-6092-42FA-B6CE-7B8950EE0528.jpeg

I knew it was more but I forgot it was that much lol
I was such an addict I sometimes set my status to offline to play Halo, while telling my irl friends that I was busy and couldn't play CoD
2010-2013 was the peak of that game man. Mad fun. By then everyone figured out how to play, the playlists were decent, there was real beef in the game, on the forums, everywhere. What a time man what a time

Back
Top Bottom