Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
COD Beta still messed up. I have to play on an alt account in order to play it.

Seen tweets of others with the issue, basically while logging in the game just closes. hard reset, reinstall, nothing is working.

ya no rush for me ill just wait till it open for all tomorrow to try

im sure itll still be messed up though

A hour in and I'm having a fun time with this game is a platform platformer collectathon almost like pikman game the art style is nice too, it's on gamepass
hero.jpeg

Currently playing Deathloop, really enjoying it so far. I'm a huge fan of the Dishonored series so I'm happy this finally came to Xbox.
Haven't run into anything like Arkane's previous mindblowing level design like Dishonored 2's clockwork mansion so far but I'm definitely getting that same vibe of having tons of freedom in how I want to play.

Played the beta yesterday….

As someone who hated MW 2019, this is an improvement. However, the perk system and sound whoring in this game is ridiculous

Currently playing Deathloop, really enjoying it so far. I'm a huge fan of the Dishonored series so I'm happy this finally came to Xbox.
Haven't run into anything like Arkane's previous mindblowing level design like Dishonored 2's clockwork mansion so far but I'm definitely getting that same vibe of having tons of freedom in how I want to play.
It was a cool game I beat it on PS5

Happy 15 year anniversary to the GOAT.

Screenshot_20220925-101853_Chrome.jpg

Slayer BR on The Pit >

Slayer BR on Standoff >

Best maps

Best ranking system

Best overall everything

Can't believe Bungie pulled this off on their third game while most would have fallen off by then.

Only GTA can say it was this consistent at the time.

Happy 15 year anniversary to the GOAT.

Screenshot_20220925-101853_Chrome.jpg

Slayer BR on The Pit >

Slayer BR on Standoff >

Best maps

Best ranking system

Best overall everything

Can't believe Bungie pulled this off on their third game while most would have fallen off by then.

Only GTA can say it was this consistent at the time.
🐐

Halo 2 >

Everyone got own opinion though

Halo 2 is GOATed in its own right.

But, I wouldn't put it above Halo 3.

Even playing it now some games on MCC it isn't as enjoyable as Halo 3.

The longevity of Halo 3 speaks for itself imo.

With hitscan although is good when hitting ur shots doesn't flow well with some of the map designs.

The button glitches and BX, XR double shotting.

When you run across sweats in Halo 2 to say you get ur cheeks clapped is an understatement.

I like Halo 2 anniversary but Halo 2 regular is unforgiving lol. I like all the bungie Halo except Reach.

I'm not mad at those that say Halo 2 is the best or even Halo CE. I started with CE on the OG big Xbox but didn't get into online multi-player until Halo 3 on 360 when I was finally on broadband internet connection.

I see alot say you had to be there and sadly I wasn't :frown:

Never played it. But not being able to sprint makes me not wanna play it now.
In multiplayer you won't really notice it much. The addition of sprint actually slowed down Halo's gameplay imo.
Maps were elongated to account for it, and gunfights were often more drawn out because opponents' bad decisions became harder to punish
Instead of getting screwed most of the time when making a bad push, the opponent could now sprint back to safety. Chasing is generally a bad decision so for the most part you can't just sprint after them to finish them off.

That's why I think adding sprint was one of the worst additions to the Halo franchise, besides bloom and things like Armor Lock in Halo 4. You could argue it made Halo more attractive to casual players but the numbers and longevity disagrees, though that could be attributed to many things.

Last edited:
I played an absurd amount of Halo 3 throughout highschool :lol:
I’d have to check on my pc later but I had something like 16000 matches played, as well as 1500 custom

Halo 3 is also how I got introduced to NT, through antidope antidope

Favourite video game ever. Truly loved it. Insane amount of time spent playing it. In hindsight I wish I played it more and I played an insane amount of it

Back
Top Bottom