Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Anybody else pre-order the Harry Potter game, or am I the only nerd lol.

EA Play and Game Pass are connected...
Yeah I know, but that is meaningless given the context of the conversation though

antidope antidope was complaining that how come a Dead Space remake is coming out but not a Halo 3 remake.

My point was Microsoft and EA are two separate companies. EA owns Dead Space, MS owns Halo. The fact that EA made a remake of one of its properties has nothing to do with Microsoft's decision making.

And no I don’t think understand video game politics. It’s crazy that video games have politics. Sometimes I used to come in here with a sliver of hope that maybe JUST MAYBE they were gonna do it. But that day never came. And I stopped waiting.

It’s funny like that. Watching Hope die.

I hope all the bad things that are happening to the games yall love stop happening cause I feel like a horrible thing happened to mine and its terrible

You gotta relax

Who’s remaking Halo 3? It won’t matter cause people are going to complain anyways. Just play Halo 3 via MCC and keep it moving 🤷🏽‍♂️

Lol, thought you were talking to me... I have antidope on ignore because he dissed WuTang years ago. Carry on

Brah I actually agree with him with all the Halo stuff, mostly but his hot takes in other topics... ESPECIALLY MUSIC, I promise you it is the absolute worst takes you will ever hear.

Dude was in some thread, probably Drake thread, and calling Rakim trash... yes that Rakim the OG MC. If I could have teleported through dudes CPU screen I would have choked him with the mouse wire and hit him over the head with the keyboard like a steel chair in WWF.

I wanted to screenshot what he said, but I just learned to just let him be with his music takes.

But, he knows what he's talking about in Halo so it's best to just not take his opinion on Music with a grain of salt.

Also...

A Halo 3 remaster isn't going to bring back the population.

Maybe for a few months, but it isn't going save Halo and then the community and competition will die out and you're back to square one.

Back in 2007 when Halo 3 was the big top dog there were hardly any competition just MW2.

Most who played then grew up and out of gaming and gamers these days have so many choices.

Halo 3 lasted a long time though because Reach wasn't well received and everyone went back to Halo 3.

I may have asked this before but do y’all think Halo can be “saved”?

In my opinion, it can never get back or even close to what it was back then. These kids today couldn’t care less about Halo. You’re not pulling them off of Fortnite. I’d say that majority of the generation that played OG Halo is either done gaming or coming back to Halo for that nostalgic feeling and that will only last for a bit before they put it back down.

Maybe if the SP component is one of the best you can play in the industry.

Halo is not savable when it comes to a healthy multiplayer game or sizable population. Just look at the numbers right now.

If we're lucky maybe we can get some pretty good stuff on the single player side of things.

Problem is, it's the multiplayer side where they want to keep a steady flow of money rolling in through microtransactions. Hard to do that when next to nobody is playing your game.

Last edited:
It has to go F2P in order to compete with those games, and maybe it will. I dunno. Dont care really I just wanted to play the campaign co op but its wuteva now.

Halo can see a profitable game with a health community without being the top multiplayer shooter on the market

But you can't run a live service game without a constant flow of content. And the engine got in the way of that

Truth be told Antidote says he wants back that old Halo but even if they give him Halo 3 remastered just the way he wants it and there is a thriving population he wouldn't have the time to put into it like how he did back then when the OG Halo 3 was at its height.

He knows how much and how hard it is to get a level 50 in Halo 3 and consistently keep it. He's older now and most likely doesn't have the free time he did back then so he might be a weekend warrior and you can't be that at high level Halo because you'll lose your shot and get washed by sweats.

So it's a lose lose for OG's.

Most of the OGs are long gone. Not sure if they did make a Halo closer to the original trilogy it would matter.

A lot of the old school players couldn't agree on much anyways. Some hated Halo 3 and it's inconsistent BR. Some are still waiting for that Halo 1 pistol to come back. Some think Halo 2 is the GOAT.

Ricky D Ricky D

oh damn APEX getting a whole new overhaul !!

Post image

and so much more leaks before the new season 16 drops

A LOT od characters are getting crazy buffs !!!

for those that have Hogwarts Downloaded

the New Zealand trick works and can be played right now

Back
Top Bottom