Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
The CMA really did all (still seems they would prefer this deal dead) to force a deal that might make streaming options for the entire world outside of the EU worse

And I know the EU must be upset at this.

Got to play TCM over weekend

Fun game for sure but still dont really know the escape routes just yet

I be getting lost lol

Played vs 3 killers yesterday and one dude had leather face to lvl 35 or 25 one of the two and within like 5 mins of the game grandpa was already lvl 5 Max knowing where we were every step

this helps a bit

Last edited:
What does concern me about Starfield is the very strict review embargo… It’s lifted literally 8 hours prior to early release.
Review embargoes very close to release aren’t inherently negative, and shouldn’t be blindly assumed to be.
However, they’re often used to hide bad PR for as long as they can if the game is in a terrible state.

What does concern me about Starfield is the very strict review embargo… It’s lifted literally 8 hours prior to early release.
Review embargoes very close to release aren’t inherently negative, and shouldn’t be blindly assumed to be.
However, they’re often used to hide bad PR for as long as they can if the game is in a terrible state.

They also gave out tons of free codes for reviewers to use to play early. The embargo lifts over a week before official release and day before early access, is that bad?

Yeah, I would see more validity for the concern if the review embargo was on the 6th. There's a healthy window of time for regular consumers to not only get "real" reviews but get user impressions/feedback too.

It doesn't make sense for someone who is unsure about the quality of the game to spend an extra $35 to be able to play on the 1st, that's not for them.

kermit-kermit-the-frog.gif

I was in the lobby for that match. Keith stood behind that damn cement barrier with a heart beat sensor for what seemed like the entire match :rofl: Had us dying while we were watching.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford and his crew of 343 die hards will be happy to hear that I’ve been playing Infinite lately and a lot of the bigger glaring issues are mostly polished it seems.

Desync is a lot less prominent, game feels crisp and responsive, and new maps are in as well as custom games that look kinda cool.

My only remaining big gripe is the melee is absolutely f***ed. Way too many whiffs that shouldn’t be.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford and his crew of 343 die hards will be happy to hear that I’ve been playing Infinite lately and a lot of the bigger glaring issues are mostly polished it seems.

Desync is a lot less prominent, game feels crisp and responsive, and new maps are in as well as custom games that look kinda cool.

My only remaining big gripe is the melee is absolutely f***ed. Way too many whiffs that shouldn’t be.
Apology accepted :emoji_hugging:

connie though she was bout to escape but nope

i love escaping by the Valve exit so i know exactly where it is. So once leatherface alerted me about it getting ready to go on i made my way over to protect the escape

id anyone needs help escaping just lmk. The homies and i been cooking

Back
Top Bottom