Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Has anyone bought the expansion cards yet? I was thinking about reinstalling mw2 to finish up the story and there's a bunch of other stuff coming out in the next couple of weeks. So I looked into the memory expansions and saw there's 2 now seagate and western digital. Anyone have experiences with ethier? Does it matter which route I go?

I need to get some expandable storage as well with Starfield and MK1 coming out as well I don't have space for anything right now on my Series X.

Has anyone bought the expansion cards yet? I was thinking about reinstalling mw2 to finish up the story and there's a bunch of other stuff coming out in the next couple of weeks. So I looked into the memory expansions and saw there's 2 now seagate and western digital. Anyone have experiences with ethier? Does it matter which route I go?

I am sure they are practically identical... go with which ever is cheaper. Im waiting until BF for a $200 2TB

How many games y'all play at the same time? :lol:

Memory expansion would be cool but I don't really need it/have trouble removing to clear space

How many games y'all play at the same time? :lol:

Memory expansion would be cool but I don't really need it/have trouble removing to clear space
one at a time. although I need some storage for games I haven't played. right now, I still have 3 TB of unused space.

Mortal Kombat 1 beta tomorrow :pimp:
Boss gave me a blank stare when he asked why I wanted a day off tomorrow :lol:
giphy-downsized-medium.gif

A little heat wave is supposed to start tomorrow so he just casually asked a normal ‘oh you planning a nice weekend trip somewhere?’ question, only to hear that I plan to just stay inside all weekend grinding MK1 :smh: :lol:

New controller came in just in time too.
Earlier this week my controller got a sudden stick drift that made it borderline impossible to play with. My character would’ve been jumping around half the time.

This Starfield ‘limited edition’ controller was locally on sale for literally the same price as a regular controller so I figured why not.
The textured side/back grips actually feel very nice, I thought it was just a visual makeover. The extra grips on top of the sticks (Kontrolfreeks) are mine obviously, not something that comes with the controller.
IMG_4863.jpeg

A little heat wave is supposed to start tomorrow so he just casually asked a normal ‘oh you planning a nice weekend trip somewhere?’ question, only to hear that I plan to just stay inside all weekend grinding MK1 :smh: :lol:
you should have told him that you are a vampire.

even if yall cool with your boss/employer

never need to tell them WHY you are taking a day off
typically our co-worker know. and that is because we tell them that you are planning to be sick so that they could get the extra shifts. one co-worker though who was to call-in changed her mind and the others were expecting for that shift call only to find out that she didn't go thru with her plan. they were a bit pissed coz some of them already got their supper ready for that impending shift that we ended up eating. :rofl:

there was another situation where I often call-in due to some personal stuff that I had to deal with. a new co-worker was quite nosy about my absences and started spreading and tell other staff that I could possibly call in and just wait for the shifts to be available. after hearing that from other co-workers, out of annoyance I came to work since I really had no plan to call in and made my presence known and said "I'm here" with a disdain look. I just hate when people that don't know you assume.

even if yall cool with your boss/employer

never need to tell them WHY you are taking a day off
I don't mind tbh, my workplace is pretty much a utopia. I could ask my boss for a day off 5 minutes before I have to clock in tomorrow and he'd still approve it without question.
He asked the question during our lunch break during a discussion about weekend plans for the upcoming heatwave, so it's not like it was some weird nosy question asked in private.
It's the first time he's ever responded with anything more than "ok" or "sure" to my requests for days off.

That's the type of job that will do you the worst when it goes bad because you were a bit too vulnerable with them.
That's always a possibility too but for now the company seems very pleased with my job performance. The CEO recently invited me for a private meeting with her, which I didn't expect to turn out positively because I rack up hundreds of hours of sick days per year (I'm at 500something hours for this year) due to frequent epileptic seizures.
Instead, she introduced the meeting as wanting to get to know me a bit better on a personal level, and that she wanted to show the company's support for my performance by giving me a sizeable raise. For someone in my position and prior experience, they're now overpaying me by roughly 45% above market rate.

As those in the IT thread like yourself know; due to racking up all those sick days, I had previously offered to lower my salary to a market rate level but my offer was refused. Instead I got a big raise from €1700 a month to €2300/month.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom