Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
I haven't even tried ship building :lol: Aside from putting a scan jammer on my ship to be better at smuggling contraband
I found a really good ship from some random side mission I got from picking up a note from a random Spacer's body. The end of that mission also included a really good legendary spacesuit/pack/helmet. The sidemission was called Mantis or something, which is also the name of the name of the armor set you find at the end of that mission. The ship is called Razorleaf.

Kinda struggling with cargo space so I've been saving up for the Shieldbreaker ship you can buy at New Atlantis for 270k.
Even just a minor investment in pickpocketing is well worth it. Damn near every vendor carries around 700 to 900 credits on them. Take the robot homie with you though, my other companion only seems to ***** and moan whenever I break the law. Vasco the robot couldn't care less about pickpocketing everything in sight or smuggling some human organs out of Neon.
Yea I like working alone because they be complaining with every illegal thing you do

Yea I like working alone because they be complaining with every illegal thing you do
Vasco is fine with everything you do but in combat he's fairly useless. My only companions so far are Vasco and Sarah Morgan though, so idk if I'll end up meeting any down the road that are both proper companions and don't mind getting their hands dirty.
There doesn't seem to be a way to actually venture out without a companion though. The only solution I've found is to tell the active companion to "wait here" when you get out of your ship.

Vasco is fine with everything you do but in combat he's fairly useless. My only companions so far are Vasco and Sarah Morgan though, so idk if I'll end up meeting any down the road that are both proper companions and don't mind getting their hands dirty.
There doesn't seem to be a way to actually venture out without a companion though. The only solution I've found is to tell the active companion to "wait here" when you get out of your ship.
That’s standard Bethesda fare. You say”I think we should part ways” and they stay on your ship. However early on you can’t do that cause they need to be with you

Is it possible to swap weapons out without going into the menus? Can you equip more than one gun? It’s kinda annoying having to pause and pick a different weapon when I run out of ammo.

Is it possible to swap weapons out without going into the menus? Can you equip more than one gun? It’s kinda annoying having to pause and pick a different weapon when I run out of ammo.

Favorite them/put them in your quick select. If by "equip more than one gun" you mean dual-wield then no.

Starfield is good but this is such a stacked year. I don’t know if it will crack my top 3( hogwarts, ff16, Hi fi rush)

I don't want to start anything until after I come back from Vegas because I know that I would pull an all-nighter building up my player before I even really get starting with the main story. 😅

Tbh my biggest personal pet peeve is that there don’t appear to be any ‘unique weapons’, at least not in the way that prior Bethesda games had.

I’ve come across a number of technically unique weapons, as in only 1 exists in the game. However I’ve yet to come across one with mods, effects or mechanics that can’t all spawn on a random epic/legendary weapon of the same model.

I’m just a mildly obsessed hoarder of these kinds of things in games I really enjoy though. I don’t think it bothers anyone besides fellow collectors.

Last edited:
wasn't paying attention but saw that Starfield was free on GPU so been playing it since the other day, so far it's fun but I have no direction in what I'm doing lol. I end up jumping around doing all these side missions instead of the actual program missions. Guess there's no linear way to go about it which is good but not for the easily distracted :lol: haven't gotten anywhere near the deeper stuff like ship building or setting up an outpost.

it desperately needs an in-game map though. Spend half the time running around different districts in NA trying to find a store or the tram.

I swear I'm not hating but I hate these type of stats. The game is on Game Pass, we know people are going to play it. Are you one of the 6M if you boot the game up for 5 minutes and then turn it off? I want to know how many copies the game sold! I'm not really interested in the Xbox numbers either but more so the Steam numbers.

edit:

Last edited:
Gonna have my girl make my character tonight. I hate making characters, esp when there are a bunch of options, but she plays The Sims so I let her have at it.

I swear I'm not hating but I hate these type of stats. The game is on Game Pass, we know people are going to play it. Are you one of the 6M if you boot the game up for 5 minutes and then turn it off? I want to know how many copies the game sold! I'm not really interested in the Xbox numbers either but more so the Steam numbers.
You have to infer more to the numbers. For example PC had 1 mill early access users on steam. That means 1 mill people spent $100 for a few days early. Steam alone will likely end up covering the games budget.

Back
Top Bottom