Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Damn I forgot about the Mountain Dew x Halo 3 collab. What was the flavor called? It was so good :lol:.
Found the last 3 in my area :lol:

IMG_6519.jpeg

fortnite building is waaaay to intense

lolol i was never really quick with it could build a quick 90 and a 2-3 level base but once you have to BUILD AND FIGHT at the same time i swear i become slow

its been fun though

MW3 campaign is really bad but I don’t see how seasons won’t add on to it.. I don’t think the campaign is finished

This 3 strikes event mode in Apex might be a top 3 for me

Its perfect with being such a fast pace game

Each time you get team wiped its a strike. 3 strikes and you out

Cant thirst down players and to revive takes only 1 second

Anybody else playing Infinite noticing FPS drops somewhat consistently now?

My game also full crashes in Matchmaking every 10 games or so.

Really frustrating seeing as I didn’t have any of these issues prior to this new season.

I play with a series S... haven't noticed any FPS drops or crashes...

Friend i play with that plays on PC started experiencing crashes towards end of Season 4 but it's happening less since season 5 started...

damb

I’m on a series X so I’m pushing 120FPS but often in game I’m dropping to 110-115 and it causes my whole screen to jitter

Crashes seem really random but happen every so often. Just annoying af

MajinZuub MajinZuub that nightingale fight in alan wake 2 was ridiculously difficult on normal. lowkey was unenjoyable.

i knew i wasnt tripping when everyone on youtube was complaining. then I wake up to the patch notes today and see they made it easier:

• Rebalanced Nightingale boss fight in Normal mode making player weapons more powerful

My TV broke just in time for Black Friday :lol: :smh:. Started flickering yesterday and now the backlight on the right half of the screen is pretty much dead.

Anyone have a Sony X85K? Looks solid for console gaming + "monitor" usage which is my usecase. Best Buy has it on a small sale already. I kinda get shafted since I like 40in range and I feel like the discounts on that range don't hit as hard.

Back
Top Bottom