Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Started Persona 5 Tactics today since its on GamePass. Probably not a game I would have paid full price for, despite being a big SMT fan... so I am glad I can play for free. :smile:

Other than that, Ive been playing Forza... about to invest in a decent wheel and maybe make a racing set up with my series X and extra 55CX.

X xxpizzo getting back in that groove

IMG_6355.jpeg

Anyone else in here have verizon internet and game online? It's included in my rent but man it's trash I need to find another provider. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing what I'm experiencing with the lag/latency issues.

cookin with octane i see you fam :smokin

i finally got back to gold man these lobbies been sweaty lol

we gotta rock again soon - next time i see you on ill join
Yeah I'm currently doing the trials for Gold and it's been interesting. You tell your teammates you need 3 kills/assists and top 10 and these dudes push everything and die immediately :lol:

Yeah I'm currently doing the trials for Gold and it's been interesting. You tell your teammates you need 3 kills/assists and top 10 and these dudes push everything and die immediately :lol:
facts lol

**** sounds super easy to do but man it sure is a pain - i failed my 1st try but eventually made it my 2nd time in trials (ended up actually winning)

im sick this 3 strikes LTM is bout to be gone such a fun game mode to pass time and warm up with non-stop action

i did hear/see that a quads (4 per team) LTM is coming soon :nerd:

How would you feel if they increased the player count? I think 60 is good for maps like WE and Olympus but not enough for BM and SP.

Quads would be interesting. I feel like you can assemble some very OP teams; Bang, Catalyst, Bloodhound and Horizon :lol:

How would you feel if they increased the player count? I think 60 is good for maps like WE and Olympus but not enough for BM and SP.

Quads would be interesting. I feel like you can assemble some very OP teams; Bang, Catalyst, Bloodhound and Horizon :lol:

i wouldn't mind a higher player count for those maps that would actually benefit them big time BUT what they really need to do is get rid of Broken Moon altogether (sucks because its the newest map) but it is very very bad esp for ranked

its been in rotation for awhile now and we cant escape it lolol

its not even a map for Apex tournaments that's how bad it is - between the POIs, choke holds and end game circles its bad ( you ever get caught around a hill with no Evac tower or Valk with storm closing in on circle 3-4) disgusting

best thing about it is the zip line system

Agreed. That map is an atrocity :lol:

Olympus and WE should always be in the rotation until they can get a better map .

Anyone else in here have verizon internet and game online? It's included in my rent but man it's trash I need to find another provider. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing what I'm experiencing with the lag/latency issues.

Cant really comment but I think you get a free Series S rn btw

Think Im done buying Xbox controllers (until the G923 goes on sale).

20231129_143418.jpg
I was a huge controller collector for the Switch, but once I got my Xbox, I said never again. I have 4 (2 Series S/X, 2 PowerA) and I don’t think I’ll get another until the “Sebille” comes out. Plus, I play primarily solo, so realistically the 3rd parties are for the kids at church to play on.

The Elite looks cool, but $100+ controller for the games I play is pretty pointless. Only thing that would be easier is Fighting games with a regular Dpad, which the elite offers, but I’m cool. Which one is your favorite and/or go to?

i know i game A LOT but maan most all my controllers end up with the grip getting smoothed out on the sticks

**** be trash but i really dont rotate probably like i should. I normally just use it until they rip

So general question for everyone: I know controller's all get pretty beat through the years even if lightly used, but are y'all the type to eat while gaming? I'm talking Pizza, chips, wings, etc.?

I know a little dirt and dust is inevitable, but I see so many people's controllers all gunky with food, grease, and I'm sure other things. Maybe because I wasn't allowed to eat outside of the kitchen as kid, but I just could never eat finger foods while gaming.

So general question for everyone: I know controller's all get pretty beat through the years even if lightly used, but are y'all the type to eat while gaming? I'm talking Pizza, chips, wings, etc.?

I know a little dirt and dust is inevitable, but I see so many people's controllers all gunky with food, grease, and I'm sure other things. Maybe because I wasn't allowed to eat outside of the kitchen as kid, but I just could never eat finger foods while gaming.

I'm guilty of it sometimes but I try not to eat stuff that will leave any gunk on my fingers like cheese curls etc :lol:.

Anyone disappointed in the quality of the Elite Series 2 controller? I've had most of the thumbsticks on mine fail. As well as a spotty RB button and spotty back bumpers. And recently the grip on the right side started peeling away.

Most I’ll eat is foods I can eat with my thumb and index finger on one hand, such as chips or something similar.

When I do that I’m constantly cleaning my fingers and once I’m done I wash my hands.

Anything else I eat while gaming is a plated food with a plate and utensils :lol:

Cannot stand my controller feeling dirty / greasy.

I was a huge controller collector for the Switch, but once I got my Xbox, I said never again. I have 4 (2 Series S/X, 2 PowerA) and I don’t think I’ll get another until the “Sebille” comes out. Plus, I play primarily solo, so realistically the 3rd parties are for the kids at church to play on.

The Elite looks cool, but $100+ controller for the games I play is pretty pointless. Only thing that would be easier is Fighting games with a regular Dpad, which the elite offers, but I’m cool. Which one is your favorite and/or go to?

I got it on sale for $108 from Verizon on BF.... missed the deal for the white elite 2 core controller for $85.

I only used it briefly but I know its gonna take a while to get used to the triggers on the back... rewinded a couple times on accident in Forza. The red elite core 2 controller is still on sale for $95 at a lot of stores.

I’ll eat while gaming but nothing crazy. I also try to wipe and sanitize my controllers often. If your controllers has gunk, you nasty

• Metro system added
  • Portable radio to listen to music
  • Repeatable street racing side activity and new vechicles
  • A hangout place for romance partners
  • Improved motorcycle and revamped mechanics
  • Boss fight improvements
  • New additions to car chases
  • New accessibility settings
  • Dualsense support for PC Players
  • New HUD options added

Last edited:
Back