Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Madden is a horrible example of a top selling game when it’s the only simulation available for arguably the most popular sport in the US..

Do better

Madden is a horrible example of a top selling game when it’s the only simulation available for arguably the most popular sport in the US..

Do better
I gave you three other examples

Like I said, your point is silly.

You said video games, Madden is a video game.

Seems like you want to be dismissive and flippant but didn't bother to think of anything coherent to say.

So if anyone needs to do better, it is you.

Make sense next time

I gave you three other examples

Like I said, your point is silly.

You said video games, Madden is a video game.

Seems like you want to be dismissive and flippant but didn't bother to think of anything coherent to say.

So if anyone needs to do better, it is you.

Make sense next time
Is there a FIFA competitor on the market?

Nobody gives a shi* about EA sports / EA or the woulda coulda shoulda games they had in development.

Only you do bro.

Gave a clear example of WHY Madden is a top selling video game.. dude writes back

MadDeN iS a vIdeO gAmE tHouGh

Is there a FIFA competitor on the market?

Nobody gives a shi* about EA sports / EA or the woulda coulda shoulda games they had in development.

Only you do bro.
Gave a clear example of WHY Madden is a top selling video game.. dude writes back

MadDeN iS a vIdeO gAmE tHouGh

This is ridiculous :lol:

So you have an issue with me responding to the words you clearly typed

Seems like you just want to take a jab at me. :lol:

This is ridiculous :lol:

So you have an issue with me responding to the words you clearly typed

Seems like you just want to take a jab at me. :lol:
Nobody’s taking a jab at you but be honest about why a game sells.

Does NBA 2k sell because it’s a good basketball simulation? No. It sells because it’s the ONLY basketball simulation. Same with Madden, Madden is not a good game, it’s horrible and it’s been horrible for years but if that’s what’s available well then yeah… it will be the best selling game on the market

If you typed:

In 2024 it seems most consumer mostly care about EA's sports games and their couple live service titles, and they don't really care about new experiences from them. Then ok, that would be a cogent argument

I would argue that isn't really true because look at Jedi Survivor.

Instead you wasn't specific

Then tok issue with me responding to the word you typed

And instead of clarifying

You want to act like you typed something different, and now I should go down a rabbit hole with you, and entertain what is essentially a goal post move. All to ignore from the fact you weren't making sense from the jump.

I think is it silly.

Ok you you don't want to use Madden. Fine

Jedi Survivor. Something I brought up already, and you conveniently ignored

Who reading all that, go sleep man. New batch of EA articles in the morning.

IMG_0635.jpeg

It’s not a troll job you just care too much about EA bro.
This post is silly too

I cared a video game I was looking forward to got cancelled. A year after another game I was looking g forward to got cancelled by the same publisher

And for that, you thought it was a jumping off point to come all me with some silly internet ramblings

Go play Warzone famb.

I know you thought I’m about to kill it with “Jedi Survivor” in that trash list you had… I ain’t even know when that shi* came out…

GGs small fry.

Back
Top Bottom