Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Thats a disgrace

Its been what 4 years already?

Like when i play mlb the show i can tell right off rip if dude is still on a xbox one - game is a straight lag fest and becomes slow

Those install numbers don’t tell the whole story. I read or heard somewhere that the money spent from PS5 players compared to PS4 players is significantly higher. A lot of folks still using their PS4 for Netflix and other media apps. Those users still count against the numbers. I’d assume the same goes for X1 numbers.

That said, to hell with last gen.

I agree. The show was great. I hope the games pan out. I’m curious to see which games will get the dev direct treatment early next year.

Wildin of MS.

They can't even sell the damn Series X 1tb at $400 what makes them think they can move the 2 TB for $600 if that's how much it actually costs.

I can honestly say this has been the weakest generation for gaming ever.

Not really any like real classic games has came out this generation that would define it like previous generations.

Fornite still dominates on all consoles hovering in the most played games along with Roblox and Minecraft for the younger gamers.

COD still dominates with the older gamers.

Really no innovation and everything is just rehashed remakes sequels and just more of the same.

Elden Ring came out this gen

GOAT generation

It's the Galaxy Black models that are going to be $600. Just the regular 2TB version is only going to cost $450.

That's much better news from what I initially heard. Thought they were out of their damn minds yesterday.

Is there a difference between the Galaxy Black and the regular 2TB? If not, that’s still a wild *** price for a “skin” :lol:

It's the Galaxy Black models that are going to be $600. Just the regular 2TB version is only going to cost $450.

That's much better news from what I initially heard. Thought they were out of their damn minds yesterday.
I'm thinking that is wrong

Doesn't make sense for a 2TB model to be $450.

The digital series X is $450.

So I can't see MS pricing a model with an extra 1TB of storage at the same price.

Seems like they messed up with the wording.

the art direction on the MGS 5 remake is horrendous.
the faces are terrible.

zero style

MGS3 is one of the best art directed games of all time. why would you change it?????

What you thinking? It was very nostalgic for me when I saw Dom. Took me back to my bro and I playing co-op and 1v1 on split screen :lol:
Me too man.. took me right back to college… I’m hyped.. super ready to throw cod away, love the return of the locust… I hope they can find a medium for movement, the game needs a new player base but it can’t get the new player base with the old movement system if you don’t know how to move and get in gears 5 your gonna be like “wtf is this” that’s why the game just died

Lowkey I kinda miss when Xnox Profiles didn't have customizable gamerpictures and games awarded unique gamerpictures as rewards for getting certain achievements.
One of my close friends still uses his original "Seriously..." gamerpicture he got from earning the "Seriously..." achievement in Gears 1, which was getting 10k kills in ranked.
I remember Rainbow Six had one like that too, where getting the Elite rank achievement got you the Elite badge gamerpicture.

I understand why it was changed obviously but having that Seriously gamerpicture gamerpicture back in the day was like a badge of honor everyone recognized.

There's always been a fascination about unique collectibles but I guess over time that kinda evolved in other directions. 'OG gamertags' and Twitch usernames quickly became the dominant status symbol in the competitive Halo 3 community for example. That's the reason why in high level ranked Halo (from Halo 3 especially and onwards), you'll very frequently see gamertags that would be extremely rare to come across so frequently.

Last edited:
Lowkey I kinda miss when Xnox Profiles didn't have customizable gamerpictures and games awarded unique gamerpictures as rewards for getting certain achievements.
One of my close friends still uses his original "Seriously..." gamerpicture he got from earning the "Seriously..." achievement in Gears 1, which was getting 10k kills in ranked.
I remember Rainbow Six had one like that too, where getting the Elite rank achievement got you the Elite badge gamerpicture.

I understand why it was changed obviously but having that Seriously gamerpicture gamerpicture back in the day was like a badge of honor everyone recognized.

There's always been a fascination about unique collectibles but I guess over time that kinda evolved in other directions. 'OG gamertags' and Twitch usernames quickly became the dominant status symbol in the competitive Halo 3 community for example. That's the reason why in high level ranked Halo (from Halo 3 especially and onwards), you'll very frequently see gamertags that would be extremely rare to come across so frequently.
The achievement backgrounds were good too but now they’re super generic

It needs to be nerfed or the new player base will not enjoy the game. Im grown up enough to realize that’s what needs to happen…

E-Day would be the perfect opportunity for the team to remove or nerf wall bouncing from the game

Especially since they said they have all new animation tech
In my personal view I don’t think wallbouncing should be removed but I’d agree with a nerf.
Imo wallbouncing made combat trickier, as mastering the wallbounce with consistent execution takes a solid amount of skill.

It was also a good tool for countering campers.

Where it became absurd is when the sawed-off shotgun was added. Expert wallbouncers combined with an instant 1 hit kill was cancerous. I was never all that good at wallbouncing, though I did enjoy making trashtalkers rage by abusing every cheap trick in the book.

Wallbouncing is simply too difficult for the average gamer. They’d get decimated if someone on the other team is good at wallbouncing.
For the sake of casual gamers, it’s better to remove that wallbouncing due to the skillgap it creates due to the difficulty of executing it consistently.

Last edited:
Man wallbouncing was hard asf to do for me but I couldnt be mad at anybody that mastered it like that. Was a true skill.

Back
Top Bottom