Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Been playing Ori and the Will of the Wisps (shout out to whoever posted Gamepass for $1) and it's FIRE. Highly recommend it if you like Metroidvania/platformers.

Will check it out or might do the gamepass thing.
I'm not sure how much it costs since I did gamepass but whatever it is, it's worth it :lol:. I played and enjoyed the first game but this one was just on a whole different level. I did have the game crash on me a couple times (never lost any progress), and the final cutscene paused on me a few times as well. Truthfully you could knock a few points off for that, but the game itself is a masterpiece.

I'm not sure how much it costs since I did gamepass but whatever it is, it's worth it :lol:. I played and enjoyed the first game but this one was just on a whole different level. I did have the game crash on me a couple times (never lost any progress), and the final cutscene paused on me a few times as well. Truthfully you could knock a few points off for that, but the game itself is a masterpiece.
I need to finish the first one. The first one is beautiful but the gloominess of it makes me not want to play a lot. It's somewhat depressing :lol:

After seeing how the PS5 looks I'm so happy MS went the direction they did on the looks of their new console.

Nice and plain and will blend in with your other set top boxes or sit nicely next to your CPU monitors.

I legit won't be getting a PS5 until the next model of it drops. I'm not keeping something that looks like that in my house :lol:
I legit am floored at the dude on NT that think it looks amazing and sexy. That design is awful.

Back
Top Bottom