Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
oh im primarily on PC now, and since its a monitor

wonder if DP will ever make it to console
Console generations are too long for it to matter. HDMI will have time to catch up and it is more widespread that display port on TVs.

Even the few dollars to add the post might not be worth it because it is a relatively small number of people care.

Anybody here want the taco bell XBOXONEX?
With the elite v2 controller, makes the bell sound on startup

ill ask my boys gonna be tough with the new Xbox on the horizon
Open to talk about price. It just sits. Not a big xbox fan.
You are not gonna be able to move that for that price man. Didn’t all X’s get dropped to $300 like a few days ago? And new console drop this year
I saw that. I waited entirely too long to sell lol. Its an exclusive color and it makes the bell sound instead of the normal xbox beep. Thought maybe it would warrant that price

Rumors going around that Series X will be 400 and Lockhart will be 200

I personally don't believe it at all

Rumors going around that Series X will be 400 and Lockhart will be 200

I personally don't believe it at all

Sounds way too good to be true but if they put a $200 model out it could be a way for them to get a leg up on Sony early for sales to start the next gen “console wars”

They'll probably both be 500, but neither ms or sony wants to say it first.

The ones that come with a disc drive.

rdy to be team xbox after the last of us 2 **** show aka the last game i'll ever buy from naughty dog

One thing I've noticed in the Naughty Dog games I've played is that the gameplay isn't anything special ever. Not saying it's bad (Uncharted 1 hasn't aged great though), but it feels very bare bones at times.
Presentation and story telling seem to be their strong suit but I never got the pedestal they get put on.
Wouldn't mind having this discussion in the PS thread but some of those dudes get super touchy if you're remotely critical about anything PS/Kojima related :lol:

Didn't plan on getting LOU2 regardless but it's unfortunate to see how many people it's letting down after this long of a wait.

One thing I've noticed in the Naughty Dog games I've played is that the gameplay isn't anything special ever. Not saying it's bad (Uncharted 1 hasn't aged great though), but it feels very bare bones at times.
Presentation and story telling seem to be their strong suit but I never got the pedestal they get put on.
Wouldn't mind having this discussion in the PS thread but some of those dudes get super touchy if you're remotely critical about anything PS/Kojima related :lol:

Didn't plan on getting LOU2 regardless but it's unfortunate to see how many people it's letting down after this long of a wait.

I loved the Metal Gear series.. along with Naughty Dog. The Jack and Daxter series along with uncharted.

the last of us 1 is my favorite game of all time. but what Neil druckman or whatever his last name is did with tlou2 was so bad that its beyond repair. and theyre saying a part 3 is on the table lmao. just end the series at this point.

at least with xbox their multiplayer platform is good. i have both the xbox and ps4. was gonna get the ps4 first but not anymore.

i hope MS really performs next month with their reveal.

edit*

you are right in that ND strong suit is the story telling. they're gameplay mechanics is great, but nothing mind blowing.

I loved the Metal Gear series.. along with Naughty Dog. The Jack and Daxter series along with uncharted.

the last of us 1 is my favorite game of all time. but what Neil druckman or whatever his last name is did with tlou2 was so bad that its beyond repair. and theyre saying a part 3 is on the table lmao. just end the series at this point.

at least with xbox their multiplayer platform is good. i have both the xbox and ps4. was gonna get the ps4 first but not anymore.

i hope MS really performs next month with their reveal.

edit*

you are right in that ND strong suit is the story telling. they're gameplay mechanics is great, but nothing mind blowing.

I love MGS 1-3, early Naughty Dog games were super fun too, I agree.

I have high hopes for the Xbox reveal as well though. As someone that has gone with both consoles the last 3 gens; I have not regretted going with Xbox first the last 2 either time.

And yeah I'd rather developers would let franchises be and work on new IPs than force sequels. We used to get great new big budget IP's all the time back in the day and it doesn't really happen much anymore.

I haven’t played Halo 5 or Gears 4/5 still.
Curious on Infinite but will wait for feedback on it before I cop.

73dO.gif

This thang finna be amazing. I just know it

Back
Top Bottom