Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
EmcFLCWVkAAR2Sn.jpeg

tenor - 2020-11-09T213350.554.gif

My order went through with M$ I'm gonna wait until Friday to see if I will cancel or not. I'm still pissed that Amazon got over on me like that it was some bs.

Finally got back up and got my order in. I'm in no rush honestly. I don't think we will have to wait that long, but we shall see though.

Now I gotta wait on Wednesday to see if this thing show up. If it do that mean I got one for free. Then to secure the PS5

Yeah I'll stick with my M$ order. All of these other sites having all types of issues. I'll check Target locally in the AM just to see what's out here, but I'm sure it's very slim pickings.

Yeah I'll stick with my M$ order. All of these other sites having all types of issues. I'll check Target locally in the AM just to see what's out here, but I'm sure it's very slim pickings.
I'm seeing shipping dates are getting updated for some folks

Last edited:
How are

Do you know where the shipping dates are getting updated at? Mine doesn't say anything but pending and I have the Dec 23 date as well.

The guy who posted said he got that date when he was about to order. I checked my order and I don't have a date listed, but they've charged/temporarily charged my DFS account for the full amount.

Haven't really played anything other than sports game and fortnite since the Xbox 360, excited to pick up XSX tomorrow and explore some new games. I'm thinking I will take advantage of Gamepass and start out with SW Battlefront 2, and then Fallen Order.

Back
Top Bottom