Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Amazon finally took my money today, still not shipped out but its coming thursday.

Congrats to everyone who was able to cop.

did u get that email? About late delivery. Asking cause I want to see if they shipping anyways?

No email as of yet, all i see is they took $544 this morning and that its still arriving this thursday

On my status, the bar is an inch away from the shipping process, so i feel thats good news

I am not sure what is going on with Amazon. They already took the money, it shows "arriving today" by 10 PM but it has not even shipped so my confidence is low. I also order a Shock Blue controller which also has not shipped but if I order again today it can be delivered today with Prime

I am not sure what is going on with Amazon. They already took the money, it shows "arriving today" by 10 PM but it has not even shipped so my confidence is low. I also order a Shock Blue controller which also has not shipped but if I order again today it can be delivered today with Prime

Def gonna be late, unless your area has an amazon warehouse

78C252C5-5865-408D-9CDA-1D12D5029E00.png

Target is trash with this shipping...My order finally updated from preparing to ship, to expected delivery 11/16 🤦‍♂️...

Walmart doing in store pick up online at 12 today.

basically Sony and Microsoft will be releasing them online due to covid.

I expect future restocking to be online as well. Due to covid. They don’t want people lining up in their stores.

What time was the Target in store pickup available online for you guys? would you say around 2am this morning?

Back
Top Bottom