Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Still patiently waiting for mine to come in today. Sucks I'm gonna have to wait even longer for these big *** games to download :smh: :lol:

Local Game Stop apparently only got four in. All went to people who preordered. Wal Mart lady said there was people lined up outside at 3 a.m. waiting for a series X and S.

Crazy how many people have an extra $500 + dollars laying around. Not exactly a casual impulse spend for most folks.

May have to just settle for Cyber Punk 2077 this year.

20201110_113043.jpg

Savage mode activated

That rug under the table though:

FriendlyIckyCanadagoose-size_restricted.gif

Local Game Stop apparently only got four in. All went to people who preordered. Wal Mart lady said there was people lined up outside at 3 a.m. waiting for a series X and S.

Crazy how many people have an extra $500 + dollars laying around. Not exactly a casual impulse spend for most folks.

May have to just settle for Cyber Punk 2077 this year.

That's because some folks are spending their last in attempt to flip a system for profit. It's a money grab with these systems.

Finally ended up converting my XB Gold to Gamepass Ultimate. Forza Horizon 4 already makes it worth it.
Hope you did the game pass trick. Add 2-3 years of Xbox live, then add 3 month game pass and it will automatically give you game pass for the 2-3 years at no additional cost.

Bruh can we talk about how comfortable the controller is the textured grips are dope

Last edited:
Controller is bananas.

purpnyellow purpnyellow mine took about ten minutes from the time I scanned my phone to the time she handed me the box, guess it all depends on your store though

Last edited:
Hope you did the game pass trick. Add 2-3 years of Xbox live, then add 3 month game pass and it will automatically give you game pass for the 2-3 years at no additional cost.

I didn't realize that until afterwards but still have it until 2022.

Mainly from playing games i assume, i get them all the time but i use them for yearly memberships or if i dont wanna pay VC for 2k, also purchasing. He probobaly didnt use his for a while to accumalate $500 worth.

this is how i'm partially paying for mine too. I stacked about $200 worth of points and put i all in my Target account
this is how i pay for Xbox live, gamepass too. I have an old account so I can still get Amazon gift cards from it too

Back
Top Bottom