• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
FC7CD819-F4FF-4C6E-A319-8FC1C5A374C3.jpeg
Finally. Just sold the S to my homeboy but this weekend it’s on and popping.

Is anyone else's headset volume really low? I have to crank mine to max volume to get a pretty soft sound level. Used to have it at less than half. And I can't find any volume settings in the system settings :ohwell:

Man y’all post some thoughts, impressions! How does next gen feel :nerd:

feels like when you get a new iPhone when you get one every year . Nice and fast but that’s about it for now . I’ve only played dmc5 se and watchdogs so far though , waiting on gears 5 and forza horizon 4 to download .

Game sharing still works between Xbox One and Xbox Series X in case anyone was wondering about that...at least with BC and games that have smart delivery

Obviously the Xbox One won't be able to play next gen games

Anyone had issues with their astros and the series x/s? Been reading that some people’s astros sound very muffled. Has me worried because now I might be unsure what headset to get next.

Everyone that got yours in today, Thoughts?

2k being the first game I tried had me underwhelmed, then I tried Assassin's Creed and Watchdogs and was blown away. Got Forza downloading right now.

I noticed if you close games running in the background your game download speeds go up a lot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom