Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
So there really is no difference between the $60 and $70 retail version?

There is a difference between them thanks to Activision's greed :smh:. Missed this post
I too bought the $70 (cross gen bundle) version digitally.

bro I’m happy with my 4K HDR 60 FPS

I know it’s like butter on 120. I can live with 60.

I had to educate myself on how to get my tv to get to do 4K and HDR. Had to be in HDMI 2 or 3. (Sony tv)

I got this monitor for my series X

Any Series S owners enjoying their experience so far?

I like it so far. Like I said I would’ve loved an X but this will do for now. I’ve got an older TV that isn’t 4K so I wouldn’t get the full experience anyway. Plan to upgrade everything this holiday :pimp:

Do most of you guys with monitors just have your setup in a game room/man cave?

Ive always had my systems on my tv in the living room but I see the smaller size of monitors so I assumed it’s a game room.

I know y’all rich NTers don’t have 27” TVs in your main living room :lol:

Do most of you guys with monitors just have your setup in a game room/man cave?

Ive always had my systems on my tv in the living room but I see the smaller size of monitors so I assumed it’s a game room.

I know y’all rich NTers don’t have 27” TVs in your main living room :lol:

I use to have my gaming set up in my office next to my iMac but I moved everything to my room... just easier to get off Xbox and go to sleep..lol yeah the tv in my living room is almost 80 inches

Been killing the series x on warzone loading super quick...played 2k as well enjoying it so far looking forward to what’s to come this gen

I would flex on you... but I'd rather play my Xbox Series X. :smile:

Anyway Activision is bogus as hell... you still have to download the entire game of the Series X... 130GBs. It installs less than a gig from the disc. On the X1X it installs 40 but still requires a 30GB update. Meh.

I would flex on you... but I'd rather play my Xbox Series X. :smile:

Anyway Activision is bogus as hell... you still have to download the entire game of the Series X... 130GBs. It installs less than a gig from the disc. On the X1X it installs 40 but still requires a 30GB update. Meh.
Flex? I guess you don't realize who you talking to carry on young one.

Bruce Lame?
a427ed61f47bed5ac883a97d70fe4fc9.gif

Got the Lucid Sound LS50x headset and it's awesome. Can do bluetooth audio and game audio simultaneously. For someone that likes to listen to podcasts/interviews while gaming it's perfect. Sound is top notch too.

He's dead quiet now but was real quick to come in here and post that dumb *** vape smoke video :emoji_thinking:

But honestly defective consoles are to be expected

Nah eff that, I got my head chopped off in the PS5 thread by these “I’m too cool for school” guys acting like these PS5s aren’t bricking left and right. Me my two sons and all three of my boys all got bricked PS5s

Back
Top Bottom