Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Console war people are weird. I never cared I own both systems all gen’s.

im not going to wake up and start internet arguments over video game systems. If that’s how you get down attacking people and starting console wars
I think you must not have much else going on ur life.

it’s like on twitter man you have people with kids in their avy calling people plebs and losers for wanting a series X

Dude really flexed he has a ps5 meanwhile he’s like a 40 year man with his kids.

Had to tell him go be a father to your kids fam. (He changed his avy).

I mean if you don’t like something do go seeking people to be mad or argue.

Not calling out folks in here it’s type weird though always thought it was.

im not going to wake up and start internet arguments over video game systems. If that’s how you get down attacking people and starting console wars

it’s like on twitter man you have people with kids in their avy calling people plebs and losers for wanting a series X

Dude really flexed he has a ps5 meanwhile he’s like a 40 year man with his kids.

Exactly. It's games and machines and dudes act like it's their child :lol:

Dudes always coming in here trying to start unnecessary beef. Like we should be ashamed to be playing Xbox.

**** is mad weird. It always comes from that side too. 99% of the time when Xbox gets mentioned in the PS thread, it's by the PS people talking about it.

When dudes start up console war arguments I just assume they are teenagers and let it slide.

Being on here long enough its easy to forget there are people you have more than a decade of age on posting along with you. This goes for every message board online. Just ignore the comments and keep it moving.

I'm 30 and I know for a fact that some of those Sony dudes that act like kids are older than me :lol:

having a lot of fun with Cyberpunk now, running around gathering items, upgrading my Cyberwear and weapons. Things look and feel a little better after the patch that came out for Xbox.

Last edited:
Exactly. It's games and machines and dudes act like it's their child :lol:
I love the banter, clever jokes and memes but there's always someone who doesn't get it and takes it as a personal battle
pachah1.png

shouldn't consumers be on the same side anyways?

If this ain't the truth. Just seen it on Twitter earlier. Folks having legit arguments about which system is better or why this system ain't selling this/why this system ain't more popular/who got the better games. Enjoy ya system and be grateful you got one!

I love the banter, clever jokes and memes but there's always someone who doesn't get it and takes it as a personal battle
pachah1.png

shouldn't consumers be on the same side anyways?

these companies have done a good job of not making that so. Like people be happy about timed console exclusives. As well as content stripped from one console version and not the other.

not realizing it’s very anti consumer.

I’m cool with exclusive games like made by the studios of their respective companies, but third party console exclusive content is trash.

If this ain't the truth. Just seen it on Twitter earlier. Folks having legit arguments about which system is better or why this system ain't selling this/why this system ain't more popular/who got the better games. Enjoy ya system and be grateful you got one!

those people aren’t ever happy they value a 500$ electronic box to much.

those people aren’t ever happy they value a 500$ electronic box to much.
Maybe. It’s just brands like Nike, Adidas, New Balance, etc. Kawhi shoe is a basketball shoe like Jordan and other Nike signatures. You shouldn’t criticize taste, financial means, etc.

PlayStation, Switch, Xbox, Stadia and PC all getting Call of Duty.

If you value graphics and quick response times in the game, invest in a high end PC with 3090, top end CPU, etc. You’re going to have to deal with PC issues or you can just get the console experience which is just plug and play.

1CFC7140-C9F2-44C4-B510-A8F391523276.jpeg

I know the print small smh,..

Basically CDPR saying you can get your money back or wait till we finish the game in FEB.

Not the next gen version. This current version.

It is rough - people gonna be upset if they announce when the consoles will be available, and people gonna be upset when they do these stealth drops at 4am :lol:

No sure how to proceed.

Console wars is like when people shame you for wearing any other brand than Nike/jordan

we’re all grown men and this is STILL a thing? No company is paying me to rep their product so why am I stanning for them like they are

just got through the Keanue Reeves intro on Cyberpunk :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

It is rough - people gonna be upset if they announce when the consoles will be available, and people gonna be upset when they do these stealth drops at 4am :lol:

No sure how to proceed.

Seems like the best results for manual users are the stealth drops. The announced drops are bot haven.

I'm good with just my Series X this year... long as I can get a PS5 by the time HZD2 comes out next year I'll be happy. By then I should be able to find one sitting in a store or even better they might have a console bundle I can preorder, or even better a LE console, but that is probably a stretch.

Back
Top Bottom