Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
1CFC7140-C9F2-44C4-B510-A8F391523276.jpeg

I know the print small smh,..

Basically CDPR saying you can get your money back or wait till we finish the game in FEB.

Not the next gen version. This current version.

Nah, F that. I'll just buy it used in the summer or something.

What a mess :smh:

Heads up for Valhalla players
UBIsoft is doing Happy Holidays offers for the next few days

https://register.ubisoft.com/happyholidays2020-day1/

Today's gift is for AC Valhalla - the Seafarer Settlement Pack and the Bayek outfit.
It's free you just have to log in to the link and it says the stuff will be there in 7 days

Man cyberpunk is a mess, I'm glad I picked up AC instead and i'm gonna definitely wait on that for the next gen update probably even for a sale.

Seems like a lot of users are not happy with Cyberpunk.

Even past the graphics and bugs, users arent too happy with story and narrowed RPG element.

Im enjoying it despite the weak graphics. None of the bugs I experienced are game breaking or hinders the game. They're more cosmetic stuff.

The fact people like this game goes to show you games are not made for gamers anymore. They are made for movie watchers. This game is full of bugs, technical issues, etc.... The game world feels empty like an old source game. Story is made for people who would rather watch a movie than make choices in a full fledged game world....

a review I found on metacritic... not gonna lie, the story is what gets me want to play this game more and more. Gameplay itself is meh..

Even past the graphics and bugs, users arent too happy with story and narrowed RPG element.

Im enjoying it despite the weak graphics. None of the bugs I experienced are game breaking or hinders the game. They're more cosmetic stuff.

a review I found on metacritic... not gonna lie, the story is what gets me want to play this game more and more. Gameplay itself is meh..
It's starting to remind me of Fallout 4.

FO 4 was rough... I had to make myself finish the game. Didn’t not enjoy.

Skyrim I was and still am big of. But I’m big on Bethesda and a lot of what they do, which was why FO was so disappointing and I didn’t even try 76. They do seem to get story and RPG elements for Elder Scrolls and previous versions of FO though.. Vegas and FO3 were fun, Morrowind was really good, Oblivion was decent. I feel like in more recent games they’ve pulled back on the RPG part vs. the older versions. To me it’s still good, still fun to play due to how many options you can have based on choices you make.

Wasn't this kind of the case with Witcher 3? Maybe it's because I purposely didn't read a lot on the game during development or put my expectations somewhere else/am playing on Series X, but I've really been enjoying it so far.

Wasn't this kind of the case with Witcher 3? Maybe it's because I purposely didn't read a lot on the game during development or put my expectations somewhere else/am playing on Series X, but I've really been enjoying it so far.

never played Witcher 3 but I heard that your decisions in that game influence the outcomes for missions a lot more. Regardless I’m enjoying Cyberpunk a lot too. *kanye shrug*

I'm not dissatisfied enough with Cyberpunk to want a refund but I can certainly see why others would be
CDPR were deceptive when it comes to console versions of this game

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom