Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
me and my choom looking like we about to drop a fire vapor wave album

12-16-2020_5-16-34_AM-3zfr0ueo.png

I stopped playing the game and will resume when it gets the upgrade. Phenomenal story etc. but it just has such an unfinished feel. It is mad distracting :lol:.

I stopped playing the game and will resume when it gets the upgrade. Phenomenal story etc. but it just has such an unfinished feel. It is mad distracting :lol:.
Funny I was just about to post this myself, I'm going to put the game on ice until March. I'm going to play Valhalla and Gears 5 and my ps5 backlog.

wasted 15k on Gorilla Arms, i hate that i have to cycle through the weapons to equip them when they should just be on

i just want to know what went on at CDPR, how did they fumble this so hard.
Was all the stuff they boasted about cut for time or were they just flat out lying.
the story and just exploring is the only thing holding this game up

as far as immersion goes, the immersion they promised there is none what so ever
there is no life for the character outside of missions
they said style and customization made a difference in the world, WRONG! The gangs and NPC's don't react or care
They went on an on about character creator, oh but wait, this is a first person game so you better be happy with the finger nail polish you chose at the start of the game because you'll never be seeing that character again unless you stand in front of a glitchy mirror or open the menu.
And the cars, why can't we take a clapped out old car and build our own nomad car with stuff we find or buy in the world. You can mod the shoes you're wearing but not the car?

Last edited:
wasted 15k on Gorilla Arms, i hate that i have to cycle through the weapons to equip them when they should just be on

i just want to know what went on a CDPR, how did they fumble this so hard.
Was all the stuff they boasted about cut for time or where they just flat out lying.
the story and just exploring is the only thing holding this game up

as far as immersion goes, the immersion they promised there is none what so ever
there is no life for the character outside of missions
they said style and customization made a difference in the world, WRONG! The gangs and NPC's don't react or care
They went on an on about character creator, oh but wait, this is a first person game so you better be happy with the finger nail polish you chose at the start of the game because you'll never be seeing that character again unless you stand in front of a glitchy mirror or open the menu.
And the cars, why can't we take a clapped out old car and build our own nomad car with stuff we find or buy in the world. You can mod the shoes you're wearing but not the car?

I think when they initially talked about the game they were stated everything they wanted to do . Way to ambitious , if I remember this game was announced before the ps4 and xbone were out . But they def shouldn’t of put this out and then pulled the refund crap . A.I is all over the place in this game , lighting and other textures are trash , and it seems they cut a lot of stuff out . I feel like when you first meet jackie that all that was supposed to be playable at a point . I don’t think I’ve been back to v’s apartment unless it was part of the story. I’m plowing through it since I don’t have too much to play right now and I got it thru the target buy 2 get 1 free, but they def should of pushed this back . Like what would this game have looked like of it came out in April of this year like it was supposed to or even September ? Cdpr were actively deceptive on the console build of the game by only showing high end pc gameplay .

First game in war zone I get killed by an invisible dude, this is such a joke now.

Homie just posted this in our group chat I haven’t played today so I searched around it’s wild out there been seeing tons of invisible player videos right now

damn i must of been very lucky to not run into any of those yesterday.. got me 2 wins in the resurgence mode + 3 in warzone

been watching nothing but streams this morning while at work and its all i see at ends games is invisi vs invisi with 2 stims and a ammo box smh

just ****ing get rid of the damn heli already this is obviously game breaking

Back
Top Bottom