Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Halo Infinite is so bad man. Sad what has become of this franchise. I legit feel betrayed by these people. Money wasn't that important man it really wasn't.

I'm not here to argue about it but yall are the only people that would get it. Halo 3 has been a thing for 15 years and maintained the top spot of relevance of longer than any other games and continues to outlast every new installment that drops. Why ruined that? How does that make sense? Blows my mind man.

How do you know not just look around say "Hey, even after we make a new game, people keep going back to H3, especially the people we pay money to to play for money and mass market this franchise.... Why don't we just make that game over?"

Truly blows my mind. It would probably solve your pointless thirst for money too. Like whenever it's time to fund some Halo event at the grassroots level they only play one of these games.. And it's H3.

Am I crazy? Maybe. I hope this game never dies though since they're never going to do justice by it and give real effort to it.
facepalm-really.gif

This bull**** again

I mean I just take it as people love to **** on Halo. It is what it is at this point.
I can definitely say melee has some issues from the time I played. Don't know what desync is and hit detection haven't really noticed.

I mean I just take it as people love to **** on Halo. It is what it is at this point.
I can definitely say melee has some issues from the time I played. Don't know what desync is and hit detection haven't really noticed.
I think we’ve gone over this but I’ll say it again.

Im realistic enough to know no game is gonna be Halo 3. Bungie is long gawn.

But 343 put out a game that is broken in its skeleton in the places I listed. It’s just the truth.

If Bungie were to make another Halo game, the same people constantly whining about 343 would have an issue with it too

How do I know this?

Because they did make a Halo game after H3

Last edited:
I don't know..."broken" is a stretch.
MCC Launch? That's broken. In gameplay and matchmaking and beyond.
Have they perfected to fans needs and wants? Not yet, but there's time for that. Not even 6 months into release yet.

I just wanted to put my thoughts into the universe. There's no need to discuss it.

Halo Infinite's multiplayer reminds me of Apex Legend's first year.

It is a game that is supposed to last years. If folk few it is not feature and content-rich enough right now, then just play something else and come back to it in a year

Or play something else.

343 got a lot right with Infinite, I get the lack of content, bugs, and monetization is an issue, but that stuff will get worked out

Bro. The things I listed are broken. They are things that make this game damn near unenjoyable.

Melee is broken.
Desync is broken.
Hit detection is bad.
Servers are bad.
Lack of content is bad.

The worst part to me is that instead of actually fixing the melee and Desync, they’re launching season 2 and more armors :lol:

Halo Infinite's multiplayer reminds me of Apex Legend's first year.

It is a game that is supposed to last years. If folk few it is not feature and content-rich enough right now, then just play something else and come back to it in a year

Or play something else.

343 got a lot right with Infinite, I get the lack of content, bugs, and monetization is an issue, but that stuff will get worked out
I agree with the sentiment that they got a lot right. Unfortunately, to me, they messed up 2 big pieces that need to be fixed before this game is playable for me.

What content are you looking for specifically? More maps?
I was fine with the 10 at launch. Only played one new one from Last Spartan Standing yesterday and it's decent, but definitely not a 4v4 map(my preferred way to play Halo).

What content are you looking for specifically? More maps?
I was fine with the 10 at launch. Only played one new one from Last Spartan Standing yesterday and it's decent, but definitely not a 4v4 map(my preferred way to play Halo).
Any social playlist with BR starts. I know a lot of dudes who would play it a ton more if they just added that.

Or an unranked arena playlist, even better.

Arena maps. Remakes at this point. Hell, there are so many goat maps they could’ve easily re done and added to pad launch. And I would’ve loved it.

Forge? They just announced that that’s launching in “beta” I believe? Wth is up with that?

I still love Halo 3 doing my challenges and the game is just so much fun.

Infinite has the skeleton to be a good game, but at the moment it's not.

Maybe in time it will get better because MCC was not even playable in the beginning.

spizike231 spizike231 is making valid points at least.
I’m telling ya man. I really wanna play that game.. but every time I play it for more than 15 minutes I just shake my head and turn it off. I hope they fix it.. but I haven’t even seen them really mention Desync since they attempted to fix it, and melee hasn’t even been mentioned I don’t think. :smh:

On a side note, we can really use a new Mass Effect game soon.
Still need to finish Andromeda.

Theyre working on a new one. Andromeda had potential but the release was terrible with the graphic issues and bugs and the characters/story were forgettable.

Really digging Trek to Yomi so far. Gameplay isn't gonna be for everyone but I'm enjoying it.

I’m no Halo expert (not really a big fan but have beat Halo CE - Halo 5 campaigns and played some H3 MP in 360 days) but I dont see Halo ever being as big as it was. I have two teenage boys aged 13 and 14. Between the two of the them and their friends, these young cats ain’t checking for Halo and they damn sure don’t want to play an FPS like takes after Halo 3, a game that released in 2007 :lol:

That said, I feel your pain antidope antidope . I’m still holding out hope for a Gears sequel that takes after Gears 2/3 :smokin at least you have the MCC you can go back to.

Gears 1 was its peak MP wise if you can overlook its flaws. Gears 3 close 2nd.

Last edited:
If Bungie were to make another Halo game, the same people constantly whining about 343 would have an issue with it too

How do I know this?

Because they did make a Halo game after H3
Its not about who is doing it, its about the fact that its happening.

I just don't understand how the thought process of "This game is the most popular game in the history of our franchise, its the longest-lasting game in our franchise, why not just make this one again" hasn't been a serious thought. Just doesn't make sense to me.

But I am glad yall are happy with what they are giving yall. For real. You don't gotta be all mean about it.

Back
Top Bottom