Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
I've been checking every day for Series X restocks, especially on the MS Store since I have a gift card. Did some searching around and apparently they're readily available in a bundle with a GP Ultimate gift card :lol: :stoneface:

Don't know if it's always been available with this bundle, but I don't really want to know how long I had to wait to get one with the difference a $45 GPU card for a service I already use smh.

got back into PGA Tour forgot how much of a relaxation this game was

playing Skins i was outchea taking peoples coins lol

Ready for season 2 of halo infinite
They need to fix the issues in the skeleton of that damn game before I put much time into it. Could give a damn less about skins and armor perms in a game with a bs melee system, de sync, and hit detection being trash

C6ABDAC5-0A65-4320-B3FB-EB6361C6B81D.jpeg

Finally made it to the 21st century :smile:

Attachments

• 9AA6D1BB-1281-4290-B3D4-48A324166B0D.jpeg
    9AA6D1BB-1281-4290-B3D4-48A324166B0D.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 278
Off topic, but need a PS5 soon. Best time too since it’s not holiday season and price hikes.

What's Co Op Like In MLB? I Been Running Just Franchise Lately On It, But Thought About Playing Some Online Games.

What's Co Op Like In MLB? I Been Running Just Franchise Lately On It, But Thought About Playing Some Online Games.

so if its 2v2 it goes say if i was captain i would bat first and rotates every batter and pitch first in the 1st inning while you the co-op partner plays infield & outfield

next inning it rotates and you will be pitcher while i play infield and outfield

3s is the same way.. Player 1 = Pitcher/Catcher, Player 2 Infield, Player 3 Outfield

I don't know why they have the challenges set up in Halo Infinite as they do.

I don't want to play these quirky game modes.

One of the biggest complaints from the previous season and they still kept them the same way :smh:

It feels like a damn chore and or job to complete them.

Halo Infinite is so bad man. Sad what has become of this franchise. I legit feel betrayed by these people. Money wasn't that important man it really wasn't.

I'm not here to argue about it but yall are the only people that would get it. Halo 3 has been a thing for 15 years and maintained the top spot of relevance of longer than any other games and continues to outlast every new installment that drops. Why ruined that? How does that make sense? Blows my mind man.

How do you know not just look around say "Hey, even after we make a new game, people keep going back to H3, especially the people we pay money to to play for money and mass market this franchise.... Why don't we just make that game over?"

Truly blows my mind. It would probably solve your pointless thirst for money too. Like whenever it's time to fund some Halo event at the grassroots level they only play one of these games.. And it's H3.

Am I crazy? Maybe. I hope this game never dies though since they're never going to do justice by it and give real effort to it.

What's the issues again with Infinite(gameplay wise, I don't want to hear about armor pieces)?

Don't mention sprint either.

What's the issues again with Infinite(gameplay wise, I don't want to hear about armor pieces)?

Don't mention sprint either.
The melee is broken. In the short time I was pushing to play competitively, the melee was so bad that we all opted to just completely avoid it unless absolutely necessary to try. Swings and misses - both complete whiffs & melee contact sounds that just fail to register. What's even more worrisome is that this happened on the main stage in Kansas City this past weekend to Lucid.. for everyone to see.

The desync isn't fixed. At times its damn near unplayable how bad it is.

Hit detection is garbage.. play Infinite and then play Apex. Night and day difference. Both in desync and hit detection. Both cross-plat so I couldn't even throw that excuse on it. How does a game with 60+ people on a giant map nail these things and a game with 4 on one small map completely squabble it?

To make things worse, their servers are garbage. Last few times I've played I've gotten like 50-60ms ping games. I used to at least be able to get 14ms ping games.

Pile those on top of the lack of any content, one of the launch Arena maps being absolute dirty sphincter, and the broken a** grenade range

Back
Top Bottom