Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Bought this game called Bleeding Edge from GameStop…was only $3. Says Ninja Theory stopped support around start of 2021 but it’s looks to be a decent game.

I’ll give it some burn later today after work.
I gave it a try when they did a trial on it. Really dug the music and art style. Went back when they added it on gamepass to wrap up the last achievements and man I got destroyed couldn't get my groove back.

Yeah I just noticed it’s on Game Pass after installing it lol. Oh well, they got my money already. It’s pretty fun for what it is.

Bought this game called Bleeding Edge from GameStop…was only $3. Says Ninja Theory stopped support around start of 2021 but it’s looks to be a decent game.

I’ll give it some burn later today after work.

As a huge fighting game fan I thought it was super good. Launched with a ton of server issues and people moved on pretty quickly.

6B232E9A-E249-4CA3-B1DC-5A170B9290EF.jpeg

Won't be buying day 1 but soon. Hope it isn't a limited time release.

Also bought Sims 4. And guess what? It's on Game Pass too smh.

Are you still anti-Gamepass? :lol:
I mean I don't honestly use it lol, but I hate coming home think I got a great deal on a game then it just ends up as wasted money.

I guess the developers can apperciate my support, no matter how small it is.

He tweets this clock a lot and I feel like that's going to mean something for this game

Latest rumors I’ve seen is he’s gonna go independent. Haven’t been into his stuff for a minute sans PT (didn’t play Death Stranding) but his projects always pique my curiosity at the least.

Last edited:
Still in the beginning but DBZ: Kakarot is shaping up to be a very good game. Haven't played a RPG in a minute but this seems like much fun.

Still in the beginning but DBZ: Kakarot is shaping up to be a very good game. Haven't played a RPG in a minute but this seems like much fun.

Does the combat play like the DBZ Xeno games? Wasn't a fan of those because of their combat

Does the combat play like the DBZ Xeno games? Wasn't a fan of those because of their combat
Pretty much the same from the one fight I experienced. People who made the Ultimate Ninja Storm series developed this one…takes cues from them.

I got friends who drop $$$ on skins and packs for games. All the time.

Boggles my damn mind.. do you but one of them lives at home still at 28 and be droppin $ on skins in games just to be buns at the damn game?

Oh you’re a wild dude. I was debating on putting $20 lol but $200 bro :wow:
Lol ya its my main game i play but i only got 2 in rotation MLB and Apex

I ****s with the diamond dynasty heavy tbh and just like competing at highest level

1x a year a splurge out video game wise which is my mlb the show fix

apex i never buy anything maybe besides the battlepass each season

Lol ya its my main game i play but i only got 2 in rotation MLB and Apex

I ****s with the diamond dynasty heavy tbh and just like competing at highest level

1x a year a splurge out video game wise which is my mlb the show fix

apex i never buy anything maybe besides the battlepass each season
Ya the grind this year is terrible. Last year I got lucky and pulled trout. This year my best card has been Semien

Man I barely be willing to pay for expansions. I'm never spending real money on skins etc. I just don't care enough.

Sometimes. Bought the Snoop Dogg DLC and sure I bought some skins in previous Gears games and maybe even Halo Infinite.

Live a little.

I feel it but I'm super frugle when it comes to some stuff. I rarely even pay full price for games.

The ironic thing is I probably own more games now that I wait for sales etc.

Back
Top Bottom