• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
the new rank system just encourages playing as a team

im in gold 4 right now with a entry cost of 39 and the cost will rise as i continue to rise.. Gold 3 is -42

if i hot drop and kill 2-3 people off rip ill still only be at 36

Kill/Assist RP has changed alot deff worth a look
Will do. I like this style a lot more.

I knew as soon as I saw his goalkeeper's AI fall for this cheesy tactic, the pause button and ragequit would soon follow :lol:

Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 12.17.21 PM.png

LOL man. The fact that this happens at any time of day is indicative of something. But EYE don't know anything.

Well, now I'm lost cause I pulled that screenshot from Twitch right before I posted. Weird.

Carry on then that game still sucks and it only drives viewership/engagement when money is involved.

It is pretty sad that Halo Infinite tends to pull less viewers on Twitch depending on the hour. Hell even Farming Simulator beats it at times.
I don't think Twitch is a good indicator of a game's popularity though, often a vast majority of those views come from just a select few streamers in the first place rather than a large variety of streamers and viewers.

Apex Ranked is a total mess right now for xbox users in higher ranks, im sure even in lower ranks its happening as well just because of how toxic the gaming community can be

im currently Gold 2 and the amount of time my lobby is being crashed is absurd

heres a preview -

i dont know exactly how they are doing it and i dont really want to know but it is starting to get out of hand and spreading

apparently its been fixed i guess

Last edited:
Woahhhh bro that happened to me last night.

Out of nowhere mad lag.. I popped a batt and me and my boy lagged so hard we both glitched to pulling out cells and then batts back and forth like 4 times while it was still healing shields. Super weird.

Thankfully it didn’t crash it just lagged and then cleared up. We’re only Silver 2 rn tho

Hit Plat 4 in Apex

Maaaan what a grind that was

Also first few games in plat were not fun lolol 5th circle still 10-15 people EVERYTIME stationed

Pure sweaty

D79BD105-2AC4-46DA-8CEF-F93B0F8A9EF3.jpeg

Hit Plat 4 in Apex

Maaaan what a grind that was

Also first few games in plat were not fun lolol 5th circle still 10-15 people EVERYTIME stationed

Pure sweaty

D79BD105-2AC4-46DA-8CEF-F93B0F8A9EF3.jpeg
I watched my boy play and I think I’m done with ranked Apex. It doesn’t look fun anymore :lol:

I watched my boy play and I think I’m done with ranked Apex. It doesn’t look fun anymore :lol:

lol i feel that man i might have to start using my other account soon it seems.. i aint on these preds levels yet and thats all i am running into so far with a few masters in between

but i felt bad for my one homie he was gold 1 with me but i hit Plat 4 before him, i had him playing in the plat lobbies and we would just get destroyed he prolly lost like 200+ RP

It is pretty sad that Halo Infinite tends to pull less viewers on Twitch depending on the hour. Hell even Farming Simulator beats it at times.
I don't think Twitch is a good indicator of a game's popularity though, often a vast majority of those views come from just a select few streamers in the first place rather than a large variety of streamers and viewers.
Did somebody say Farming Simulator? Told yall boyz to join the wave. :lol:

Anyways, this past weekend I decided to hop back on Fortnite after being away from the game for about a year and some change. The new "No Build" mode had me interested and it did not disappoint. Playing No Build Squads will probably be the main thing I boot my Xbox up for.

Speaking of no build squads, I was watching a gamer yesterday on Twitch play this mode. The thing with him was that he was playing it solo and racking up 25-40 kills each match. Made me realize how low level of a player I am. If I'm playing a mode like this, my idea would be to sneak around and avoid any possible confrontation meanwhile he's out there taking on everybody he can find.

Back
Top Bottom