Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
As long as the RPG elements are good, I’m excited for Starfield. The combat looks meh but at the end of the day not that different from Fallout.

I'm in for that No Man's Sky x Stardew Valley game

nah man THIS is the announcement you were waiting for

1655069289918.png

All I can think of when I see Starfield is I could be getting a new Elder Scrolls game instead of this. It looks alright. I wouldn't mind the gameplay being only okay if I was confident Bethesda could make a good RPG. I'm not sure they can or not anymore. We'll see.

Speaking of which, can we please give Fallout back to Obsidian already?

Looking forward to Diablo 4. Hopefully it won't disappoint. Forza looks nice. I'm sure I'll download it and drive around enough to see all the pretty graphics. Then I'll uninstall it after about a week and never play it again.

These bastards had me going for a minute when I heard Halo music playing. Really thought I was gonna get something good like a Halo 3 remake. Instead I got some Halo Infinite garbage :smh:

All I can think of when I see Starfield is I could be getting a new Elder Scrolls game instead of this. It looks alright. I wouldn't mind the gameplay being only okay if I was confident Bethesda could make a good RPG. I'm not sure they can or not anymore. We'll see.

Speaking of which, can we please give Fallout back to Obsidian already?

Looking forward to Diablo 4. Hopefully it won't disappoint. Forza looks nice. I'm sure I'll download it and drive around enough to see all the pretty graphics. Then I'll uninstall it after about a week and never play it again.

These bastards had me going for a minute when I heard Halo music playing. Really thought I was gonna get something good like a Halo 3 remake. Instead I got some Halo Infinite garbage :smh:
Infinite wasn't at the show

It was for the Pelican being in Flight Simulator

Starfield looks coo

At first I was unsure but the base making, space ship creation, and player customization looks to be on point.

I wonder if it’ll push 120fps

Being a Bethesda game, I'd just hope it runs with little to no crashes.

Not saying that to hate. I love Oblivion, Fallout 3, and Skyrim.

Feel like an idiot.
Been using a Nike box as a monitor stand for the past 6+ months and finally the inevitable happened...

Bumped my desk a little too hard and my monitor came tumbling down. At this point it's completely unusable.

I was using the Samsung Odyssey G5. The curve was nice but unecessary. Ergonomics sucked, ergo my janky Nike monitor stand :lol:
I mostly play Apex on my Series S so I figured the 1440p is also unnecessary.

Anyone have any experience with AOC monitors? These 2 have caught my eye for budget options.

AOC 27G2 27-inch 1920x1080 FHD 144HZ Gaming Monitor NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatibility (Renewed) https://a.co/d/einGGI9

AOC C27G2 27-inch Curved Full HD 1920 x 1080 LED 165Hz 1ms Gaming Monitor (Renewed) https://a.co/d/fzMV0Ae

Feel like an idiot.
Been using a Nike box as a monitor stand for the past 6+ months and finally the inevitable happened...

Bumped my desk a little too hard and my monitor came tumbling down. At this point it's completely unusable.

I was using the Samsung Odyssey G5. The curve was nice but unecessary. Ergonomics sucked, ergo my janky Nike monitor stand :lol:
I mostly play Apex on my Series S so I figured the 1440p is also unnecessary.

Anyone have any experience with AOC monitors? These 2 have caught my eye for budget options.

AOC 27G2 27-inch 1920x1080 FHD 144HZ Gaming Monitor NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatibility (Renewed) https://a.co/d/einGGI9

AOC C27G2 27-inch Curved Full HD 1920 x 1080 LED 165Hz 1ms Gaming Monitor (Renewed) https://a.co/d/fzMV0Ae
I just copped a Samsung Odyssey G7 28”

You sure you want to buy a 1080 monitor? I thought the series S can still push 1440p pretty well?

I just copped a Samsung Odyssey G7 28”

You sure you want to buy a 1080 monitor? I thought the series S can still push 1440p pretty well?

I don't mind the lower resolution. I also have a Series X hooked up to my TV downstairs for story games I want to look nice lol

I have the Series S set up in my room for Apex/Halo sessions with the boys. Occasionally I'll hook up my laptop to it too, but 90% of my usage is FPS gaming.
1440p was nice but I'm not tryna splurge too much on the monitor. Refresh rate/response time is my main concern. Still waiting on Apex to push the 120Hz update though :lol:

I don't mind the lower resolution. I also have a Series X hooked up to my TV downstairs for story games I want to look nice lol

I have the Series S set up in my room for Apex/Halo sessions with the boys. Occasionally I'll hook up my laptop to it too, but 90% of my usage is FPS gaming.
1440p was nice but I'm not tryna splurge too much on the monitor. Refresh rate/response time is my main concern. Still waiting on Apex to push the 120Hz update though :lol:
Fasho. I only ask cause I was just in your shoes but with my Series X. I didn’t need a 4K monitor I wanted 1080 with good refresh rate and 1ms response.

Ended up just investing cause I had my last monitor for 6 years.

A guy I was watching for monitor reviews suggested the Samsung G3 1080p or this from Acer which is on sale as well -

“BUT MY FUHRER, THE PLAYSTATION 2 is a good console!!!”

“NEIN NEIN NEIN NEINNN”

Back
Top Bottom