Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Car is my favorite, but I can work with a 301, R99, and even RE45 if I can’t get one.

yup car with a digi threat for me was so damn fun to use always had it in my inventory

Wingman was one of those guns to for me if i had the 1x HCOG, curious to see how i play now. Will i be crafting it or the Car ?

60 mats on guns really aint worth it for both as in ranked you need more Bats than anything so its gonna be some tough decision making on my part for me at least

bruh that RE45 with the Hammer Point is wild

Two more days until fall guys can't wait :pimp:
IMG_20220619_125404.gif

Finally did some coop it was fun. Shoutout W 27th.

Man Fall Guys is fun as hell I just wish there was voice chat.

fall guys is great

i played when it 1st released on PS, just finally happy to have it on the system i prefer most.. played a **** load last night with the squad

its been awhile since i played so the new and improved levels felt great

Really frustrated my game chat ain’t working in APEX.

Tried clearing MAC address, mic works in every other game. I can’t hear or talk in Apex. Trying to reinstall rn hoping it fixes.

It’s probably Apex and not you. Update dropped today too. Apex fixes one thing and breaks several others :lol:

Really frustrated my game chat ain’t working in APEX.

Tried clearing MAC address, mic works in every other game. I can’t hear or talk in Apex. Trying to reinstall rn hoping it fixes.

its been broken since the next gen update 3-4 months ago fam

its nothing but static/choppy sound

they dont care

this new update actually broke xbox even more with the input delay

sort by best comments

Last edited:
I wonder why it only affects Xbox. I’ve had no issues on PS5. My son on PS4 doesn’t seem to have issues either.

its been broken since the next gen update 3-4 months ago fam

its nothing but static/choppy sound

they dont care

this new update actually broke xbox even more with the input delay

sort by best comments

BRO I THOUGHT THE INPUT DELAY WAS MY XBOX OR NEW MONITOR :rofl:

Had me heated. I was like bro I did not just drop that guap on this monitor to have input delay. :smh: im having issues with my right trigger registering too for my single fire.. wondering if that’s related now too

BRO I THOUGHT THE INPUT DELAY WAS MY XBOX OR NEW MONITOR :rofl:

Had me heated. I was like bro I did not just drop that guap on this monitor to have input delay. :smh: im having issues with my right trigger registering too for my single fire.. wondering if that’s related now too

it was driving me absolutely insane yesterday i had to get off .. i was gonna honestly pay for the heirloom but that **** turned me off esp with the voice chat still being buggy

at least they still trying to fix it and communicating with us

This apex input lag has me :smh: so damn hard. I think it gets worse the more things start explodin/ happening around you.

How tf you drop a content update and break this much ****? Right before rank split too?

So now on Xbox not only am I not even on 120fps, but I’m also facing input lag and inconsistent single fire on my main gun.

I’m boutta just ditch this game til they fix this man.. damn near unplayable rn if you play this competitively at all

What fixed it for me and others was going back to a xbox one controller over the series X controller

Was playing games fine tonight surprisingly

Downloaded Outer Wilds (not Worlds) on Gamepass a few weeks ago and just finished it last night. Insane game, can't recommend it enough. Buying the DLC/sequel today.

Last edited:
Me and a couple of my boys played the TMNT game they just put on gamepass recently. Definitely makes me miss the 2D scrolling and button mashing

Back
Top Bottom