Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
I‘m playing CP2077 now but yeah, we not gonna forget why it was trashed when it launched. They knew better but dgaf. That said, I hope they stick with the franchise and release a sequel.

my nba 2k23 keeps crashing when i try to play the next nba game in mycareer.

if i clear the cache will it delete my mycareer file?

They didn't spend a gazillion dollars for all those games to be on the Playstation. I don't see what the issue is supposed to be.

You want to play those games, buy an Xbox. Same way I have to buy a Playstation to play certain titles.

I‘m playing CP2077 now but yeah, we not gonna forget why it was trashed when it launched. They knew better but dgaf. That said, I hope they stick with the franchise and release a sequel.

gonna be 2077 when it comes out

i'll probably wait until the new DLC to replay it. hopefully upgrade to a new gpu by then hehe

yeah I heard so many good things about Spider-Man...oh wait I can't play unless I buy new console $400

is anyone playing Madden this year? It's my second year playing Ultimate Team, last year I got it late on GPU. This has been the buggiest mess ever rewards not showing up entire game modes unavailable visual bugs all over the place, yikes. Every forum/message board going hard at EA lol.

So sad Overwatch 1 had to die for Overwatch 2 to exist. Overwatch 1 was one of my goat games for a few years.

I'll probably play OW2 sometime this weekend. I'm not expecting much, honestly. It doesn't look good from what I've seen.

I think you had even more games played than I did on Halo 3, and I felt I played an obscene amount throughout 2007-2013

08A9A8E3-6092-42FA-B6CE-7B8950EE0528.jpeg
I went digging, couldnt find the games SMH. All I could find was these:
Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 11.15.07 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 11.15.21 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 11.15.34 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 11.15.51 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 11.16.06 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 11.16.16 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 11.26.07 AM.png

I remember I played a TS game and a hacker was there and he stole all my playlist EXP. This game got so nuts towards the end with the cheating. Then we had to flip to a version of it that didn't work for like five years SMH. I still think it was intentional in some ways, they botched it and refused to fix it all by design to effectively try and put the nail in the coffin on OG Halos.

Halo MCC failed (initially) so that the inevitable Gears Fenix Collection could flourish :smokin

So sad Overwatch 1 had to die for Overwatch 2 to exist. Overwatch 1 was one of my goat games for a few years.

I'll probably play OW2 sometime this weekend. I'm not expecting much, honestly. It doesn't look good from what I've seen.

Do shade, but out of respect can you please tell me why/how it doesn’t look good? Is it because it isn’t OW1? Or some other reason.

Playing CP as well and enjoying it but damn the controls are heavy. Killzone style. Super hard to aim due to the laggy feeling

Do shade, but out of respect can you please tell me why/how it doesn’t look good? Is it because it isn’t OW1? Or some other reason.
It just looks like they're trying to turn the game into more of a regular first person shooter. What made Overwatch fun was that is was a hero shooter that could be played in many different ways. Sure some of old stuff is still there, but it looks way watered down.

I'll give it a try this weekend and that'll be probably be it.

People are gonna be extra salty who don't like it cause they can't just go back and play OW1.

It just looks like they're trying to turn the game into more of a regular first person shooter. What made Overwatch fun was that is was a hero shooter that could be played in many different ways. Sure some of old stuff is still there, but it looks way watered down.

I'll give it a try this weekend and that'll be probably be it.

People are gonna be extra salty who don't like it cause they can't just go back and play OW1.

Yeah I can get behind this. OW1 is my favorite competitive shooter of all time and I am sad to see it go. But selfishly, I like the idea that I can hop in and play without a team much more easily.

Time will tell though. This is one of those games that will transform dramatically over the next 5+ years.

Played the hell out of OW1 but not as excited for 2. Gonna try some matches out later today probably.

So I'm hearing you got to give Blizzard your cell phone number to play OW2? Pretty lame. If this takes off, you can bet other companies will do something similar.

DS has always been great.

Is it that bad that I still have a factory sealed copy of Overwatch since it first came out and never even bothered opening it to try it? Honestly not a fan of BR shooters.

DS has always been great.

Is it that bad that I still have a factory sealed copy of Overwatch since it first came out and never even bothered opening it to try it? Honestly not a fan of BR shooters.
Overwatch is not a BR. It’s a hero shooter (I think that’s what it’s called).

Back
Top Bottom