Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Games. You think we get new IPs, revivals of older IPs, maybe some of the studios get cut and the personnel get reassigned to other studios etc.
So Blizzard 100% has a new IP coming that’ll likely be Xbox console exclusive now.

Also I can see StarCraft being given the age of empires treatment since MS basically has a studio that does that

You prob will also see after 2025, call of duty games every 2 years instead of annually.

Long shot stuff is toys for bob being unabsorbed from the COD machine and able to do new remakes and Vicarious visions be able to make another Tony hawk game

I just hope that once Activision is free of Bobby Kotick and the company is to report to Phil Spencer as CEO, we can see the devs not only get the time they need to make GOOD Call of Duty titles (as it should be a 3-4 year development cycle with 2 years of post-launch support per release) but maybe they'll be able to create and release games other than COD every year. When Activision had the rights to Spider-Man/Marvel games they dropped a few good ones like X-Men Origins Wolverine, Ultimate Alliance, Ultimate Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man Web of Shadows, Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions, etc.

You might get two years but I don’t believe you’ll get more than that for a COD.

I feel like COD is in a weird spot. I feel like people are less interested in after MW2/WZ2. I know I am. I feel like if they go away for more than a couple of years and don’t hit big when they return, it could be bad for them.

You might get two years but I don’t believe you’ll get more than that for a COD.

I feel like COD is in a weird spot. I feel like people are less interested in after MW2/WZ2. I know I am. I feel like if they go away for more than a couple of years and don’t hit big when they return, it could be bad for them.
COD titles in recent years get 3 years of development.

But yeah COD has been drifting away from what made the series so great and is turning into a shell of its former self. The 6v6 multiplayer aspect of the games are dying with every release, especially as they focus on Warzone more and more. The issue with MWII/WZ2 is rather than improving upon MW2019/WZ1 they released a title that feels like a step back from those. I play COD more than I'd like to admit in my free time, but MWII is a soulless cash grab of a release. The masses don't care though. Most COD fans don't have enough functioning brain cells to step away from the franchise when they release mediocre games. Even if we didn't get COD games every year but instead it was every 2, people would still eat up the next release, no matter how good or bad it is.

IMG_0226.jpeg IMG_0229.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0227.jpeg
    IMG_0227.jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0228.jpeg
    IMG_0228.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0225.jpeg
    IMG_0225.jpeg
    130.6 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0224.jpeg
    IMG_0224.jpeg
    147.1 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
COD titles in recent years get 3 years of development.

But yeah COD has been drifting away from what made the series so great and is turning into a shell of its former self. The 6v6 multiplayer aspect of the games are dying with every release, especially as they focus on Warzone more and more. The issue with MWII/WZ2 is rather than improving upon MW2019/WZ1 they released a title that feels like a step back from those. I play COD more than I'd like to admit in my free time, but MWII is a soulless cash grab of a release. The masses don't care though. Most COD fans don't have enough functioning brain cells to step away from the franchise when they release mediocre games. Even if we didn't get COD games every year but instead it was every 2, people would still eat up the next release, no matter how good or bad it is.
I agree, there was no reason to do Warzone 2 as a separate release. They had to go against the grain despite every other BR game doing massive updates. Crazy thing is that they’re doing again this year with WZ3 and everybody loses all their MTX purchases :lol: :smh:

I understand people blindly buying it but I just think if they spend to much time in between releases and don’t hit it out of the park when they do return, that’s gonna be bad. I look at it like this: let’s some this years COD (MW3 developed by Sledgehammer, their weakest studio) is mediocre and they take 2-4 years before releasing a new game. People are going to find something else to play whether that be something like Fortnite, Apex or an unknown, new IP. COD returns, of course people will be excited but they’ll also be skeptical due to the last game being mediocre. If that new game also sucks, despite all that extra dev time, people will default back to whatever they was playing before the new COD dropped.

Just my 2 cents.

any of y'all play Green Hell? got it off the xbox store last night but it's hard as hell. It's a survival game set in the Amazon, there's a story mode, pure survival mode and multiplayer. I'm playing on easy and i've died so many times already, can barely get past the starting point without croaking

IMG_6517.jpeg

Played this randomly on GP. Pure fever dream. Kinda like warriors ware but with puzzles you have to do multiple times or get lucky to find an answer

Back
Top Bottom