Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Man I was all in on those FF skins until I seen they’re raising the prices and it’ll be $350-$400 to be there heirloom :smh:

EA so damn greedy bruh

A ****ing death box will cost $350 REAL MONEY

Its a joke i hope noone buys it

IMG_0078.jpeg

Feels like every step forward, they make a stupid fumble on the goal line. I hate the auto-upload concept and this is a prime example. Plus, now they’ve even PO’d the developer, which is not good as they needed this game. “Fix it Phil” is something I want to stop saying in 2024, but here we go in week 2.

Feels like every step forward, they make a stupid fumble on the goal line. I hate the auto-upload concept and this is a prime example. Plus, now they’ve even PO’d the developer, which is not good as they needed this game. “Fix it Phil” is something I want to stop saying in 2024, but here we go in week 2.

Yeah this is stupid on Xbox's part.

The game was approved for release but content from within the game isn't allowed to be captured and uploaded to the network on a system that could potentially upload it automatically, without the player's intent? If they're worried about kids seeing it then any game rated M should automatically be under an adult filter.

They gotta fold on this. At least they're reversing this and giving a warning so people can flip the auto-upload off, but the policy is weird.

This looks interesting...

Was gonna get the G923 when it went on sale, but I might just wait for this to go on sale instead since it seems to be a better bang for your buck on a direct drive wheel.

Back
Top Bottom