Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
The folks who are the loudest anti-Palword have never actually booted up the game. Pokemon and Palword are NOTHING alike outside of the creatures. But its a natural reaction since the game was introduced as Pokemon with guns.

It sucks but it was obvious. One publisher bought another publisher. I’m sure there was a lot of redundancy with positions.

Digital only + GamePass as the main incentive makes sense, no?

Imagine a world where we don’t even buy our games, we all just pay GamePass and all the games we want are on there.

Not sure if you're serious or not but I'm good on that. What happens when they decide to pull games from Game Pass and continue to raise the price? That sounds like a terrible idea.

Been looking over some of stuff from the Blizzard lay offs. Seriously, 🤬 Microsoft.

I guess it was inevitable, but it's never a good sign for employees when a company wants to "optimize a new team for efficiency." That's always translated to "we want less people to do more work for less money" from my own personal experience.

It's a wonder anyone wants to work making games at all with how things are going.

I dunno man are the developers even benefiting from game pass like that?
They get paid to put their stuff on the service. Correction, publishers benefit. But they also are the ones funding said games.

There are diff kinds deals. You can get a lump sum up front, you can get paid per download if you are really confident in your game etc.

Last edited:
I've never heard this from a big company in my life.
I don’t know if anybody else has said this exact thing but Nintendo definitely operates different. I think back in 2014 their CEO took a 50% pay cut due to significant losses from the Wii U. I think even recently they increased their employees’ salaries by 10%

I wonder why companies don't dig into their reserves and/or try to reshuffle people instead of straight to layoffs. It's so lazy, and in the case of the ones from early last year there weren't really even any losses.

I really hope MS doesnt go the all digital route.

I still buy games physically and sell it back for another game at gamestop.

I really hope MS doesnt go the all digital route.

I still buy games physically and sell it back for another game at gamestop.
That’s the thing, GameStop is gonna die soon. Unfortunately, MS sees that 80% of people on Xbox either play f2p games or buy games digitally. Nintendo is a diff beast but the majority of Xbox gamers have already adapted . You’re going to see more of the smaller to mid size Xbox games be digital only. Hellblade already is and avowed will be too. Indiana jones will prob get a physical release but most of these will be digital

This is not the end of layoffs in the gaming industry

Have a feeling it is gonna be a blood bath over the next few months
I mean it’s already a given. All that growth over Covid is going to be reversed. MS has an earnings call soon that’s why it happened now. Sonys is in the middle of Feb so we’ll see if they follow suit. That leaked document from insomniac talked about closing a studio

That’s the thing, GameStop is gonna die soon. Unfortunately, MS sees that 80% of people on Xbox either play f2p games or buy games digitally. Nintendo is a diff beast but the majority of Xbox gamers have already adapted . You’re going to see more of the smaller to mid size Xbox games be digital only. Hellblade already is and avowed will be too. Indiana jones will prob get a physical release but most of these will be digital

I have over 58,000 achievement points on my xbox account.

MS cant do **** to gamestop without my permission.

Back
Top Bottom