Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Not ****... I bought it a year or two ago wanting to **** around with it... two of my friends make beats, but they live in Chicago and Colorado and havent visited since I got it. I guess I could just watch some videos on youtube but honestly I just let my 3 year old play with every now and then.

really enjoying the new apex season and changes

few points away from plat and then the real grind starts

10?

Are you looking for 10 that are exclusive to the Series X|S gen only? I don’t think the console has that many, not yet anyway. Maybe Starfield, Forza Motorsport and Hi-Fi Rush.

I’m getting my nephew a series X what are 10 great first party games that he should start off with?
Just get him Game Pass. Buy a year of core for 59.99 (same as a full price game) and then convert it up to GP Ultimate for 8 months. He’ll have access to 10+ first party games and a plethora of awesome 3rd Party games to start of with.

Unless you’re trolling, which I don’t have an answer for you. Not that there are not 10 great first party games on Xbox, but I couldn’t name any on any console that’s not Nintendo’s. Only first parties I play on PS is Spider-man and on Xbox is Killer Instinct.

COD is fire… lots of cheaters once you get to plat I ranked but man the game is so polished compared to the release

Every FPS game is getting hammered with cheaters

Apex is the worse its ever been atm

I been seeing the cod clips to lol

****s trash man

It used ti be just PC was unplayable but now the cheaters bringing it to console lol

mad-angry.gif

So no Titanfall 3, Titanfall Legends gets cancelled, and now Star Wars FPS cancelled

All I want is a single player FPS from Respawn and they keep getting cancelled, but Apex Legends keeps going.

**** this, **** Apex, **** EA

It’s sad but by enjoying a game from the company they were working at was at least doing my part to keep their games alive and keep them employed. :smile:
No it wasn't

Black hole games like Apex, Fortnite, Warzone, etc. are hurting the devs and consumers not working on, or interested in those games.

Enjoy them, fine. Not telling you what to enjoy.

But games like Apex sucking so much life out of the room are part of the reason other games, those with single player, get cancelled. And partly why the general industry is feeling the pinch.

But really

Black hole games like Apex are like SUVs.

Consumers might prefer them, but they are a net negative that everyone else that doesn't use them has to pay for.

Back
Top Bottom