Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Should we boycott them to oblivion and get all those devs fired instead?
Dude, play whatever the **** you like, whenever the **** you like

But I don't have to ignore observable reality just because you like Apex Legends

My point is the existence of games that suck so many hours and resources out of what now is a not growing pie has negative consequences for everyone not involved with them. And it would be better if it was different

It isn't different, I have to live with that, but I can have a negative opinion about the current state of affairs.

So relax, and accept people don't have to like what you like.

Dude, play whatever the **** you like, whenever the **** you like

But I don't have to ignore observable reality just because you like Apex Legends

My point is the existence of games that suck so many hours and resources out of what now is a not growing pie has negative consequences for everyone not involved with them. And it would be better if it was different

It isn't different, I have to live with that, but I can have a negative opinion about the current state of affairs.

So relax, and accept people don't have to like what you like.
:rofl:

My whole original post was just enjoying that I finally got what I wanted in Apex while you simultaneously are unhappy *shrug*

I’m sad that devs lost their jobs (separately), but 1.) it wasn’t a direct result of 120FPS being added in a game I enjoy and 2.) I didn’t try to post to get you or anyone else to like Apex, Warzone, or anything else.

you’re upset that you aren’t getting the game(s) you want, boo hoo. But don’t try to paint me out to be a big bad guy for playing another video game. if we chase that rabbit long enough it makes no sense. There are plenty of games being made outside of the BR realm.

EA gon EA. They’re trash in the grand scheme.

:rofl:

My whole original post was just enjoying that I finally got what I wanted in Apex while you simultaneously are unhappy *shrug*

I’m sad that devs lost their jobs (separately), but 1.) it wasn’t a direct result of 120FPS being added in a game I enjoy and 2.) I didn’t try to post to get you or anyone else to like Apex, Warzone, or anything else.

you’re upset that you aren’t getting the game(s) you want, boo hoo. But don’t try to paint me out to be a big bad guy for playing another video game. if we chase that rabbit long enough it makes no sense. There are plenty of games being made outside of the BR realm.

EA gon EA. They’re trash in the grand scheme.
I never did this

You are just imagining I did because you don't like me not liking what you like. And are sensitive about it

You tried to troll me, I didn't let it go smoothly. Get over it.

Like I said, you sound like someone who gets upset if someone mentions that the popularity of SUVs has negative consequences. Just because they own an SUV and like it. I am not telling you what to like. So you can stop pearl-clutching

So vain that you think I really care enough about you liking what I like?

There’s entirely too much in the gaming realm for me to want anyone else to like what I like pa. Truly, I could care less.

Trolling or throwing a little thread jab cause you’re constantly a PITA here, whatever you wanna call it, I was simply gloating for a sec at me being happy with what’s on my plate and you not.. and you got sensitive about devs losing their jobs and fighting the good fight against certain games because their mere existence threatens that which you enjoy.

So really, who’s being sensitive here?

So vain that you think I really care enough about you liking what I like?

There’s entirely too much in the gaming realm for me to want anyone else to like what I like pa. Truly, I could care less.

Trolling or throwing a little thread jab cause you’re constantly a PITA here, whatever you wanna call it, I was simply gloating for a sec at me being happy with what’s on my plate and you not.. and you got sensitive about devs losing their jobs and fighting the good fight against certain games because their mere existence threatens that which you enjoy.

So really, who’s being sensitive here?
Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg

Like I said, you tried to troll, and I didn't let it go smoothly for you.

That's it. All this extra stuff is just whining

If you don't like what I post, then block me.

using the loss of other people’s jobs to paint someone else as a bad person, when completely unrelated, is goofball activities.

Do better.
Dude, you are the one that chose to troll

I don't owe it to you to be sufficiently nice to your buffoonery

The fact I made the job loss salient irks you because it gets in the way of the troll job

Block me or shut up. Pick one, I don't care which

Someone trolls you on NT so you use people losing their jobs and having to start over to paint someone in a certain way and avoid being trolled because.. you’re a cry baby and couldn’t just play along as the loser for once.

Again, do better. Tried to play as the Saint but clearly you’re just trash like everyone else.

Someone trolls you on NT so you use people losing their jobs and having to start over to paint someone in a certain way and avoid being trolled because.. you’re a cry baby and couldn’t just play along as the loser for once.

Again, do better. Tried to play as the Saint but clearly you’re just trash like everyone else.
Man shut up

All you are doing here is whining because your lil internet trolling didn't land like you like

It is pathetic

Apparently people that saw the game thought it was amazing.

EA just throughout it was too big of a financial risk

I know someone that play tested Titanfall Legends and they said the same thing about that game.

So EA cancelled two single player FPS bangers :smh:

They gonna cancel Steve Fukuda's game too at this rate.

People losing their jobs, and great games getting cancelled because of EA's continued ****ery

Like two decades of this nonsense from them

EA always been trash. I dont see how a Mando game could be a bad investment considering the popularity of the show and SW in general. I would be more interested in that than the last 2 SW games. Either way it is what it is... I been waiting how long for Nintendo to localize Mother 3? Nintendo is trash too.

EA always been trash. I dont see how a Mando game could be a bad investment considering the popularity of the show and SW in general. I would be more interested in that than the last 2 SW games. Either way it is what it is... I been waiting how long for Nintendo to localize Mother 3? Nintendo is trash too.

From what I’ve read, Mother 3 has things content wise that they’re weary of selling to a western audience. I don’t remember the details exactly on what it was but I’m sure it’s easy to find.

From what I’ve read, Mother 3 has things content wise that they’re weary of selling to a western audience. I don’t remember the details exactly on what it was but I’m sure it’s easy to find.
They have a species of people that resemble the "T" people of the Alphabet community.

Back
Top Bottom