Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Hey speaking of which... when you trade in your console do you have to give them everything with it like the controller and does it have to be the controller that came with the system?

I threw and broke my damn controller that was black and I think came with my 1X but I do have a new one but it's white.
I believe you do and it just has to turn on. I had an advanced warfare xbox and traded that in for an one x but didn’t have the original AW controller and still got the full credit.

Anyone done a pre-order for a console at GameStop before? I’ve only done the COD:MW2 midnight release, great times.

This is the biggest acquisition by a console maker ever.. Right? Trying to think of something on this level. And this came out of nowhere.

Feeling much better about pre ordering my XSX tomorrow now :smokin

What's crazy is that there's been rumblings of MS doing something big that wasn't an Acquisition. So something else big is coming maybe.

I'm not a big fan of Bethesda games but I do enjoy The Evil Within. I'm hoping that one stays multiplat. Either way, huge news for MS.

All of those games will still be on PS5.

Maybe the most it will be released first on Xbox, but it will still release on other consoles and PC.

Microsoft owns Minecraft which is the second or third biggest game behind League of Legnds and Fortnite and it's still on PS4.

Microsoft is not stupid to miss out on all that money. Look at how much money Fortnite has made in so little of time.

I don't understand how game developers don't realize that exclusivity is foolish for their pockets.

Warzone and Fortnite has the biggest player base because it's on so many platforms and cross gen. Destiny needs to follow the same lane. It keeps the population of high and keeps people playing your game and spending money on it.

Regardless for me like most of those games don't really interest me. I have FO4 and played a little and then stopped. I just have way too many games in my backlog.

I wouldn’t pre-order anything at GameStop. With many stores being closed down, I wouldn’t want my money gone because your pre-orders are attached to that store.

It depends on the games. Starfield and ES6 likely already have contracts in place. Doom eternal just came out so the next ID software game probably doesn’t have anything started yet. That could very well be a gears game(I’m just spitballing). So that would be exclusive. It’s going to be varying cases

but that’s not the important part. The important part is value. Your going to get elder scrolls and starfield day one on gamepass and spend $70 on PlayStation for it

When I say exclusives are foolish for developers I mean for 3rd party developers or however not sure how to word it.

Like I'm not saying Mario and Zelda should be multi plat or Halo because those are first party games that has defined or become the mascot for those consoles (not sure what it is for PS).

But like COD, GTA, Destiny, Fortnite and other major titles I wouldn't do eexclusivity or timed content or anything like that.

Perfect example would be Street Fighter.

It depends on the games. Starfield and ES6 likely already have contracts in place. Doom eternal just came out so the next ID software game probably doesn’t have anything started yet. That could very well be a gears game(I’m just spitballing). So that would be exclusive. It’s going to be varying cases

but that’s not the important part. The important part is value. Your going to get elder scrolls and starfield day one on gamepass and spend $70 on PlayStation for it

100%. And Microsoft still makes money if it releases on Playstation. You'll see probably zero marketing and showings on playstation, but heavy advertising of games on Game pass.

Huge news. Would only mean that Fallout and Elder Scrolls are going to be Xbox exclusive. Should mean that these games will be available PC though right?

Huge news. Would only mean that Fallout and Elder Scrolls are going to be Xbox exclusive. Should mean that these games will be available PC though right?
They was never not going to come out on PC. Gamepass is about to huge.

Gamepass available on Windows I thought? My move this next gen was gaming PC + PS5 to get the best of both worlds
Yeah its on PC
Untitled.png

Yeah its on PC
Untitled.png
Got it. Need a new PC and minus whale get a decent gaming one. Couple that with PS5 and it's probably the best case scenario. Got nothing but love for Xbox though. Controller undefeated with the staggered sticks and I love the Microsoft interface

Back
Top Bottom