Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Pay $10 for a new Bethesda game on Xbox/PC or pay $60 (or $70?) to play it on PS

Easy decision for anyone who isn't deeply entrenched in brand loyalty

What if you play the next Elder Scrolls in 8 separate months?

Yeee haw can't wait to get these new consoles in. Ready to see what that Farming Simulator 21 be bout. Farming Simulator 17 and 19 was on point. I need another John Deere fix gaming family.

Yeee haw can't wait to get these new consoles in. Ready to see what that Farming Simulator 21 be bout. Farming Simulator 17 and 19 was on point. I need another John Deere fix gaming family.

tenor.gif

Probably for the same reason that you get upset when I tell you that I'm getting a PS5

You are a sad, strange little man and you have my pity

Why would I get mad at you getting a ps5?

How about you edit that post and try again? Cool?

I wouldn’t pre-order anything at GameStop. With many stores being closed down, I wouldn’t want my money gone because your pre-orders are attached to that store.

They already shut down some GameStop’s by my house and now they’re not right next to each other. We had too many in my area. 1 in the mall and one in the shopping mall across the stress plus another 3 miles away smh.I live by Whittier, CA so I doubt they close anymore anytime soon especially before this holiday season. I just hope that news of only 6-12 per store isn’t true.

Back
Top Bottom