• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters

Clarified by same quoted person...

From others who have prototype XSX units in hand...

So the XSX's cooling is working exactly like the/my Xbox One X does by removing heat from the console itself
Also the Series X was tested in the desert by MS...FWIW

This is what happens when you make jokes knowing full well console warriors will take it and run with it

:lol: @ toasty.

Y'all know how hot a toaster can get on the lowest setting? :lol: Shouldnt even joke like that

I mean laptops get hot hell even my iPHone gets hot this sn't anything new. Still hilarious how dudes get all obsessed over consoles. I'm happy I can do cross play now with my boys. MS and Sony are really doing great just for pushing that.

I mean laptops get hot hell even my iPHone gets hot this sn't anything new. Still hilarious how dudes get all obsessed over consoles. I'm happy I can do cross play now with my boys. MS and Sony are really doing great just for pushing that.
If you knew, how many people I've talked to that complain about their phones getting hot when they don't turn them off and use them every second. Its a pocket computer with no type of fan inside.

If you knew, how many people I've talked to that complain about their phones getting hot when they don't turn them off and use them every second. Its a pocket computer with no type of fan inside.
Ya some people are just clueless when it comes to tech. I'm not a big tech person but i know enough to try and not sound to dumb when talking to real tech nerds.

I'm just hoping I get it day 1, I can have it download and update while i'm working and then that night and the next day I'll be playing.

I think mines is projected to come in the 13th, which is a Friday, which is probably a good thing for me :lol:

Someone please tell me how to turn off this dumb *** Achievement Sidebar that shows up when my Xbox screen is idling?

Back
Top Bottom