Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
I have to charge my os4 controller daily where as I can get a good 2 weeks out of a pair of batteries on my Xbox. So I don’t mind batteries

Why are you this way?
giphy.gif

Can always get a battery pack if you don’t like switching out batteries.
I don’t mind because they last for awhile.

Xbox has batteries
I'm out the loop.

I basically jumped from the n64 and ps2 to the Switch and they have rechargeable controllers.

I naturally assumed the competition was all on that wave. Disappointed to see they're not. Not looking forward to buying batteries again.

Copping the eneloops for the Xbox controller has been clutch but I usually just charge my PS4 controller when I’m not using it.

The last time I ordered a launch day type item from Amazon was BOTW for the Switch. I got it a day late :lol:. Anyone know if Walmart usually follows through? My OG confirmation email says 'arrives 11/12' but I haven't heard anything from them since. Amazon already told me they might be delayed.

Microsoft is not playing around. Figured I might join this thread because I feel a turn in the tides of gaming.

The sellout in Japan is going to put developers on notice. I’m liking all the moves Microsoft is doing at this point. Really focusing on casual and pc gamers and giving them great options in hardware/cross play capabilities. Plus aesthetically, I like the way this console looks. Minimalism at it’s finest.

Damn...Valhalla looking like a day 1 purchase

That footage looks so much better than the earlier stuff

Back
Top Bottom