Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Finally checked out Sea of Thieves last night and was enjoying it. Seems a lot different than when I gave it a chance when it first dropped

Dont rush out for a new tv....4k 60fps will be great. I am of the opinion that the consoles wont be hitting 4k 120 fps very often. Besides that, most the tvs dont even have the correct firmware to properly run hdmi 2.1

The best tv on the market for gaming is probably the lg oled cx but that has burn in issues. Im gonna wait 1-2 years before upgrading. I honestly feel we are falling victim to great marketing.

Buying a top end tv is just like buying a new car......dont do it....they lose value so fast and are over priced.

I’m personally gonna wait to go 2.1 for a couple years now after being in a hurry to upgrade. Agreed on 4K 120fps not being common/a thing for a little longer.

4B3DBD2D-07D6-4476-AFBD-27FCE0E4AC9C.jpeg

The lady's face is probably because she is wondering why in 2020 going on 2021 does a store still sell consoles that have been discontinued for months and in the case of the One, years.

But nice meme otherwise.
you know damn well that gamestop is going to keep selling the consoles people trade in. And now with the MS deal, thats more profit for them because they go them into the MS ecosystem

you know damn well that gamestop is going to keep selling the consoles people trade in. And now with the MS deal, thats more profit for them because they go them into the MS ecosystem

Absolutely. “It plays the same games and still puts out Full HD (instead of calling it 1080p)” In regards to the One.

They’ll say 4K If they trying to move that One X.

edit-I still never forget my brother copping Rival Schools and the GameStop dude tried to change his mind to the “New Wu Tang Game” just cause he’s black. These dudes will say anything.

So Gamestop wants people to be in the Xbox ecosystem because they make money off of digital purchases, so they make sure they sell them the console that won't have any new releases in a couple of years.

Yep, makes perfect sense.

And I don't think is a major thing at all. Its going to be a very small number of people buying the wrong thing. Just like on Pre-Order day when like 4-5% of people bought a One X on amazon.

Back
Top Bottom