• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
It really is.

I posted the news about the chat recording in the PS thread, not talking any **** at all, just spreading information and I get a "HAVE FUN CHATTING WITH KLANSMEN ON XBOX" response.

Like I got it kind of when I was a teenager because that's what my mindset was like when I was a kid but I'm 30 now, even then I never went out my way to trash the other unless provoked by one of those kinds of people.

Consumerism at its saddest.
That's what you get for posting in that cesspool of a thread. You should of know better.

So Cyberpunk is going to have real cars too? That's great

They're going all out with marketing too. During the NBA Finals they were running commercials constantly with Keanu doing live action work and that super popular Billie Eilish (sp?) song in it.

I will NOT be waiting for the next gen version of the game and am copping on release date no question.

If you cop release date don’t they upgrade it to series X for free or do you have to pay for it?

1WF2oU3.jpg

Was just coming here to talk about COD.

It’s not trash, it’s 100% COD. (Doesn’t mean it’s good either). It’s also just the beta... the new game mode intrigued me, seems fun enough. Sniper play is was off, gotta aim high. Needs touching up. The MP is a beast (don’t know the new names, whatever it’s called now). I’m not the biggest fan of run and guns, but if you are this will be for you.

They went back to original COD, VERY arcade. If you want to jump in and go, perfect. It’s pure anarchy. Shooting is different from MW, maybe it’s because I’ve barely unlocked the attachments. Was just trying things out so far.

With that said...

C6DF9536-F125-4D40-9AFA-7A91893D2D9F.jpeg

It’s not trash, it’s 100% COD. (Doesn’t mean it’s good either). It’s also just the beta... the new game mode intrigued me, seems fun enough. Sniper play is was off, gotta aim high. Needs touching up. The MP is a beast (don’t know the new names, whatever it’s called now). I’m not the biggest fan of run and guns, but if you are this will be for you.

They went back to original COD, VERY arcade. If you want to jump in and go, perfect. It’s pure anarchy. Shooting is different from MW, maybe it’s because I’ve barely unlocked the attachments. Was just trying things out so far.

With that said...

I still play BF4&5.

Can't wait for 6.

I still play BF4&5.

Can't wait for 6.

I play 4, but through the Xbox it’s very limited with maps which sucks. Of course the graphics are outdated, PC would help with that.

Would have much rather had a BF 4 remaster right now while we wait for 6. The really messed up with V, so much potential and just dropped off the face of the earth with it. I still run it every once in awhile, 4 more so than V.

Glad CoD went back to the original formula instead of Modern Campfare.

They need to bring back the original score streaks system though cause the beta is literally just UAV spam.

also the slide is way too fast.

With that said...

4 was my day 1 game on the One. That and BF1 held me down hard. Stopped buying cod for a awhile and ww2 was cool but I didn’t like the MW at all andhave no plans on getting the new one.

Going back to Destiny PvP

If the new COD is run n gun that's just what I want.

I'm assuming it's finally on Xbox so I'll try it out this weekend.

Hoping it's like BO2.

Smh yall need to ditch CoD & come mess with real shooters like PUBG & R6 Siege. Something that actually makes you communicate and think.

Smh yall need to ditch CoD & come mess with real shooters like PUBG & R6 Siege. Something that actually makes you communicate and think.

lol

Warzone BR is nothing but communication fam

but yes i agree with pubg, i myself need to get back into it

Warzone and PubG is same same... the old BF squad that used to run would have been perfect but none are playing anyone.

Need BF back is what the deal is for me.

even after the nerf i still love this damn sniper, this was after the patch

but cant lie when this SPR first came out and was hit scan oh man as cheesy as it was **** was a blast lol

Also has this ever happened to anyone ??

i just revived my homie and next thing i know im ready to kill this one dude from a call out from the homie but it just freezes and next thing i know about 10 sec later i was dead LOL

normally if i lag i get 3 orange boxes on my left and nothing pops ups here. i was so lost lol

Last edited:
I had to drop Siege. It’s fun but learning those maps and finding competent people to play with is stressful. I hate how in ranked when people on your team quit and you lose, you lose the same amount of ELO that you’d lose if you had a full team.

Did not like the last Modern Warfare at all. Had taken a break from COD for a minute up until that one. Won't be going back anytime soon :lol:

BF1>

Back
Top Bottom