Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Anyone had issues with their astros and the series x/s? Been reading that some people’s astros sound very muffled. Has me worried because now I might be unsure what headset to get next.
I don't have Astros but my headset was really low volume at first. I had to start a party and go into the audio settings within the party to enable full volume. After that it was fine. Trying out the DTS:X app for spatial audio and it sounded pretty good in Warzone.

mane I set it up and it told me my tv ain’t ish. All you get is 4K 60fps. No HDR or nothing lmao.

honestly that’s all I wanted. Load times are great and since destiny beyond light is free on game pass I’m happy to dive back in with the reset.
Same :lol:. My TV isn't top of the line (Samsung NU7100) but I'm pretty sure it does HDR. Only told me I could do 4k at 60hz and that's it.

EDIT: I forgot to turn on game mode in the TV's settings. After that my Xbox reports all the correct specs.

Last edited:
So I can walk in and buy it from the store? I'll get up in a couple of hours when they're opening..
I just walked in & asked if they had any systems available, buddy was like yeah & went to the back. They didn't have anything on the sales floor

Inventory is disappearing in my area, people up on it.

Last edited:
Same :lol:. My TV isn't top of the line (Samsung NU7100) but I'm pretty sure it does HDR. Only told me I could do 4k at 60hz and that's it.

EDIT: I forgot to turn on game mode in the TV's settings. After that my Xbox reports all the correct specs.

well blank me let go ahead and do that when I get home my man cave tv is set for games. My living room which I decided to hook up to right quick may have not been set right.

I was able to get a Series X from Walmart yesterday and selected in store pick up. It said it would be ready by 8pm yesterday. It has said “preparing order”every since I ordered. Now when I check the website it says it’s delayed check back later smh.

People actually spent $500 on a console just so they could spread fake news :rofl:. I always thought this consoles wars stuff was just jokes for everybody. I guess some people do actually take it seriously.

People actually spent $500 on a console just so they could spread fake news :rofl:. I always thought this consoles wars stuff was just jokes for everybody. I guess some people do actually take it seriously.
People really ride for the plastic box of choice. Its ****ing sad.
Also they just dumb

I went to Target. Waited a half hour for them to open. The site showed four units. There were four of us. The clerk said they didn’t have any in stock and the only way to get them was through online.

I went to Target. Waited a half hour for them to open. The site showed four units. There were four of us. The clerk said they didn’t have any in stock and the only way to get them was through online.
Did you try to order it from your phone through the target app?! I wouldn't have left the store.

The thing about these retail stores is that it will 100% depend on the mood of the employee or if they actually care about the job. Corporate rule is to accept only online pickup orders. No doubt the dude who posted in here ran into an employee who didnt give af, checked the stock and saw it in the system and went back to get it with no questions.

Reactions: MVP
Yeah. Plus like I’m in the philly area so driving an hour to maybe get one is kinda meh. Maybe if they still are there On Saturday

its funny the one in philly (well maybe not funny pretty pathetic honestly) on 2701 Castor Ave says has 12 in stock, but its bugged out because i believe thats a target that has been recently looted and still is being fixed up sadly

The thing about these retail stores is that it will 100% depend on the mood of the employee or if they actually care about the job. Corporate rule is to accept only online pickup orders. No doubt the dude who posted in here ran into an employee who didnt give af, checked the stock and saw it in the system and went back to get it with no questions.
How is that the case when multiple stores in different states sold to others. It wasn't a one off

Some stores follow the rules to the letter some don't. Really is just luck of the draw.
When I picked mine up the guy who checked me out was being trained by who I would assume was the supervisor.

Check homie ChitoGaminYT twitter feed. His whole feed is lit up since 8 this morning with people buying instore. People still buying now

There's a guide somewhere?

I didn't even have to add the 3 month game pass I already had XBL gold until 2022, and they got gamepass for $1 for a month and then $15 after. So it just converted my remaining live to gamepass plus gave me an extra month for $1.

I don’t doubt it. There was a female clerk who was willing to sell it. But that one clerk was a Charlie bravo.

She even provided us with other stores with stock. Other dude. Tale of two cities.

When I picked mine up the guy who checked me out was being trained by who I would assume was the supervisor.

Check homie ChitoGaminYT twitter feed. His whole feed is lit up since 8 this morning with people buying instore. People still buying now

They are just lucky. The corporate policy is they're supposed to be doing online and in store pickup only cause of covid, but hey some of them don't care.

Back
Top Bottom