Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
While I do agree that Nintendo is the innovator and push the boundaries, but with the controller no... just no.

1600473124574.png

This controller looks nothing like the PS or MS controller except maybe the offset sticks.

But I do agree that Nintendo takes risks and innovates and everyone else might use it.

The N64 controller was the beginning with analog sticks while Sony was still with the d pad I think.
u misunderstood what im saying
they copied the wavebird as being the first wireless controller
but the nintendo pro controller is the one the copied for the style

The Xbox controller is miles better for FPS than PlayStation and Nintendo.

Xbox ain’t got no games tho.

I mostly play 3rd party games and that was what most gamers played every gen since SNES days.

None of Sony's games that they have as exclusives interest me. Only exclusives I care about is Halo.

I don't like those turn based, press this to dodge or this to search linear story telltale like games.

Those games that are raved about you beat them and then you're done with it. At least with shooters their is a lot of replay value.

The four most popular and played games this gen were Fortnite, Minecraft, COD, and GTA.

If those exclusives interest others that's cool but sometimes others don't really care for stuff and will gravitate to what interests them.

I mostly play 3rd party games and that was what most gamers played every gen since SNES days.

None of Sony's games that they have as exclusives interest me. Only exclusives I care about is Halo.

I don't like those turn based, press this to dodge or this to search linear story telltale like games.

Those games that are raved about you beat them and then you're done with it. At least with shooters their is a lot of replay value.

The four most popular and played games this gen were Fortnite, Minecraft, COD, and GTA.

If those exclusives interest others that's cool but sometimes others don't really care for stuff and will gravitate to what interests them.

I'm very selective with my 3rd person open world type games these days and the only Sony ones I care about are God of War and Spider-Man. Other than that Persona was the only exclusive I was crazy about. None are really priorities to play.

Despite having a preference for PS I always thought the Xbox had a better controller but then I started using my One controller for Dark Souls 3 on PC and it took some getting used to. Something about the LB/RB throws me off, like my damn fingers be slipping off :lol:

Gotta use the claw grip for Souls games 🎮:emoji_ok_hand:

I’ll be hitting up GameStop, gotta get that trade in deal. Luckily I’m working from home just gotta call out so I can miss our morning meeting.
I already got my thanksgiving vacation submitted so I’m hoping to hit on the series X and just game all week like the high school days.

Despite having a preference for PS I always thought the Xbox had a better controller but then I started using my One controller for Dark Souls 3 on PC and it took some getting used to. Something about the LB/RB throws me off, like my damn fingers be slipping off :lol:
I use my xbox controller for everything except fighting games.

My Xbox controller broke and literally everywhere is sold out of them because the new controllers are coming in November with the launch of the console

My Xbox controller broke and literally everywhere is sold out of them because the new controllers are coming in November with the launch of the console

I actually have a similar issue, left thumb stick went out. Plastic part broke.

Can’t find anything anywhere. Had a backup though, it’ll do for now.

Hey speaking of which... when you trade in your console do you have to give them everything with it like the controller and does it have to be the controller that came with the system?

I threw and broke my damn controller that was black and I think came with my 1X but I do have a new one but it's white.

Back
Top Bottom