Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Has anyone traded in their old console towards a Series X?

Try selling it on places like offer up or fb market place. GS is only offering $175 in store credit and I think $200 for the XB1X towards a XSEX. I listed my X1BX about 2 weeks ago and finally sold it yesterday to a guy locally for $225 cash. I had that guy meet me right in front of bank and had a room mate come help me when I met the guy and sold it.

Last edited:
Slickdeals has a post that the LG cx series will be on sale starting the 28th at Costco. My Samsung is over 7 years old. I'm going to try and have best buy price match it.

Yep, currently $1,449.99 going down to $1,349.99 on the 28th (both 48" & 55")

Waiting on this vid by Linus with the Series X

Waiting to trade mine in after I get the new console in. Still using my current console for gaming and watching different apps.

This Rogue Company game is really fun even though it's very basic. Love running around with Saint & Trench. Trying to unlock Glitch & Lancer.

I'm assuming those who ordered online?

Yeah... Some think its mostly folks who ordered via the gamepass method... which is quite sad being that they are M$ partners now.

I ordered a series X (no gamepass) from Gamestop using that quadpay thing because the app kept glitching with both my paypal and cards. With quadpay the order went right through.

Anyhoo, no cancellation for me with one payment remaining for $136.

I currently have the Series X and Series S Preordered. Leaning towards the S and cancelling the X because I only play 2K and Madden every year in addition to not having a 4K TV. I'm curious which system you're going with and why.

I currently have the Series X and Series S Preordered. Leaning towards the S and cancelling the X because I only play 2K and Madden every year in addition to not having a 4K TV. I'm curious which system you're going with and why.

I like the S more personally, but the Series X makes more sense in the storage factor. Rather get the 1 TB vs 500 TB. Might as well get the full body with disc option for the extra 200 vs a 1 TB memory card.

I'm assuming M$ will be selling these on their website on 11/10 with a delivery date of sometime in December probably, hopefully not, but being realistic.

Goodbye old friend... I wish you and your new owner a long happy life! :emoji_pray:

x1x.JPG

$21 for 2TB external

Sold out at all the Wal-Marts near me >D

OOS near me however I also thought these were the new joints for the Series X so I'm not that hurt either way.

how much did you sell it for?

Paypal invoice, $360 shipped from a buyer found on FB marketplace. Didn't lose much since I can ship UPS free from work.

Tossed in a dual battery charger + batteries I got from Best Buy for $10 this summer. All in original boxes and packaging. Super Minty.

It sold for $430 on eBay in September but the buyer claimed his account was hacked. Sucked because I was donating a percentage to BCA. Then ebay prices got sort of low.

Nintendo Switch is next - again pristine with all original packaging and a toss in accessory. Keeping all my games and will replace it with the new one with the mini-LED screen.

Debating on selling my project Scorpio Xbox . Not really playing anything at the moment since I’m waiting on the xsx. But I do know it was a collectors item at the time as well.

I'm keeping my 50 Mill Edition 2TB PS4 Pro.

It's going back into that beautiful clear packaging after I get my PS5. I only ever used the console which is still wrapped in plastic, everything else is still untouched.

Right now, I don't foresee ever parting with it.

I’m taking my one x to GameStop and flipping it for some Astro A50s or AC Valhalla and 2 years of game pass.

Back
Top Bottom