Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
My 360 got the RROD too but the fix was pretty easy. Just needed to replace the factory clamps on the motherboard with some washers and screws from Lowes for like $5. It was a tank after that.

OG 360 and 1 still run like champs. Hopefully can continue the cycle

ABOUT THE DELAY: "This situation is different" compared to previous changes to the deadline - the game for PC is ready and plays well on next-gen consoles and the company is finalizing the process concerning current gen consoles.

Not sure if this was answered , but did anyone get any email from Amazon on pre order Series X? I've heard from a few people that their date is December 12th,

Anyone else got a simlilar date ? Mine still says TBA

Feels like they got second batch.

Last edited:
Not sure if this was answered , but did anyone get any email from Amazon on pre order Series X? I've heard from a few people that their date is December 12th,

Anyone else got a simlilar date ? Mine still says TBH

Feels like they got second batch.

No email yet, if it's consistent there should be an email going out within the next week or so if you're getting tracking for around launch day. Cause I have to alert whatever carrier that I moved so hopefully they can deliver it to my new address.

The hell is going on?

think I'll be able to pick up a series S in store on release day? pre ordered a series X but I'm only gonna use it for gampeass and a few exclusives down the line. could have saved myself money.

E2290F66-E561-4064-8C04-398AD1DD9C96.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom