Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Tempted to sell my One X even though I don't know when I'll get the Series X after I order it on the 10th. Not even playing my One X anymore and waiting for the new one. Purchased the One X in May and still have the box for it.

If i pre-ordered the digital Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, do I get it Nov. 9th instead of Nov. 10th?

This might sound crazy, but I decided to cancel my pre order I had with Microsoft for the Series S. Don't really see a need to have the next gen consoles right not. I'd rather way to see if any crazy bugs appear since Xbox is known for those. Will wait until next year to hop on the wave.
Time to go grab Watchdogs Legion for current gen.

I'd rather way to see if any crazy bugs appear since Xbox is known for those.

1603821303045.png

This might sound crazy, but I decided to cancel my pre order I had with Microsoft for the Series S. Don't really see a need to have the next gen consoles right not. I'd rather way to see if any crazy bugs appear since Xbox is known for those. Will wait until next year to hop on the wave.

Bought every one at launch except the original (never had the OG).

Launch 360, One, One Elite & One X.... no issues.

Not sure of what lineage of bugs you are referring too...

When I’m realistically gonna be able to get one of these new gen puppays?

the only time i had an issue with xbox was the 360 red ring of death.

my xbox one is a day 1 version and it still runs like a champ.

cant say the same for my ps2 or ps4.

the only time i had an issue with xbox was the 360 red ring of death.

my xbox one is a day 1 version and it still runs like a champ.

cant say the same for my ps2 or ps4.
Yeah outside of my 360 with the red ring and the eventually PS2 laser issue, I haven't had an issue with any console.

His goalie trash was way too far out for a kick coming that far out. Nice goal tho
Yeah not sure what he was doing there. It was Alisson actually, not a good look for a 90 rated 75k goalie. No reason that should be going in when I literally couldn’t even see the goal.

Please hold, while I search up these never before seen crazy bugs.

That FIFA goal was sick. -10000 points for you playing UT though.... smh

360 my favorite experience with Xbox but I think between my bro and I, we had 3-4 RROD :smh:

Aside from that and one my Switches just randomly dying, I don’t think I ever had issues with a console.

Back
Top Bottom