Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
gamers are a weird bunch. Will fight and pay folks on eBay for 500 system or 1000 from eBay. Will scream bad consumer advocate programs cause insert youtube person said so.

or buy a 500 dollar action figure but this will be the final move for Microsoft. Lol

Microsoft has always been #1 a software company. We probably have one generation or two of this console nonsense and then it's all Cloud.

You can literally play Series X/S on phones. They'll push it to tvs and firestick/Roku/chromecast/etc.

I was hoping steelseries would have a sale on the 7x but not looking like it’s gonna happen.

They did but all sold out now. Wanted to cop for my brother & I
Solved my Astro mixamp problem by copping the Astro HDMI adapter (that Optical port is needed for Dolby Digital)
Also picked up a cheap 1080 144Hz monitor to hold me off till 4K/HDMI 2.1 monitors instead of getting an LG CX
Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 11.56.44.png MSI Astro.jpg

Microsoft really should be applauded for all their work with making so many 360 and Xbox games BC on the One/Series... each one of those games had to be ported by a very small and dedicated team, and now... after 7 years of the One, we have a console that is only rivaled by dedicated PC emulators.

There's no reason Sony couldn't have done the same for the PS4 and 5, and while it is great that you can still play almost all your PS4 games on the 5... the fact that they did get PS2 and 3 games working on the 4 but still chose to make people repurchase all these games shows how consumer unfriendly they are as a company... but I guess if you're winning you tend to do less because you're comfortable. All Playstation consoles should have PS1 disc emulation at the very least because it does take much to run those games at all.

Consumer unfriendly? All these companies are unfriendly, y’all crazy if you believe different. Phil got some of y’all really thinking MS wants to be your friend. They just fell behind early and had to make changes. Same goes for Sony after PS3 launch fiasco. These companies want your money.

Says 65 inch 4k right in the link... figured some of yall might appreciate that for $250
Nah it's crucial. I just saw red and thought I had a split second to click to cop. My fault, not yours, I was just talking ish. Great post. Deal sick af.

Consumer unfriendly? All these companies are unfriendly, y’all crazy if you believe different. Phil got some of y’all really thinking MS wants to be your friend. They just fell behind early and had to make changes. Same goes for Sony after PS3 launch fiasco. These companies want your money.

What does that have to do with legacy support and the fact that Sony made customers repurchase games that obviously could work through emulations, and how that is customer friendly? It's not about a corporation trying to be your friend, but rather to respect you as a customer. A lot of us don't know what this means because we've been buying Nike so long and they're about as customer unfriendly as it gets.

Damn so i gotta wait till next week to play fifa on the x? I knew the next gen version was coming just thought you could still play it till that version came out

I was able to add to cart then got booted out once it was time to put payment. I guess it's not meant to be

Back
Top Bottom